Group D - Ireland, Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe

They went just fine in the Champions trophy :) They like NZ look like they could chase a very high total down especially if Chanderpaul and Gayle fire. It's just how their bowling goes.

I think the minnows have enough problems without someone jinxing them ;)
Anyway are you going by your gut or is there something you have seen in the minnows?

gut... i think its time some of the minnows show that they are worthy of ODIS. And besides they have been playing a few comps lately ( Ireland Nerthlands etc. )so they have form. It will be good for the game if minnows win :)

hes out of the whole world cup
3 weeks rest then another 3 weeks physio

azhar mahmood is replacing him so its a like for like replacement bar the big hitting at the end.

Mahmoods probably a bit better with the ball in hand than Razzaq, although not quite as good with the bat.

well another huge blow for pakistan, Razzaq was one of the key figures for Pakistan now its more presure on Malik.

This might actually be a good thing for Pakistan. We have enough batsmen who can bowl a bit, we could use some bowling support.

Are shoaib and Asif still in the team? Pak mgmnt seem to be dragging their feet on these the two. Everyone is tested except the two...hmmmm? Obviously there is some "juice" still in their system. I am sure they will make some excuse to stay off the roster for the tournament.

Pfftt...Are you serious?? Cric craze? Pakistan dont stand a chance!!!! They are too unpredictable and Australia will most defineatly take care of the Pakistanis, dont you worry:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh you never know !
One can never predict the sub-continental teams !
Pak won the WC in 19992 when almost every one had written them off.

Users who are viewing this thread