Haircare

FFS

all natural things should be left to grow with nature, if you **** with nature you are essentially ****ing with balance, let us nurture ourselves and not modify the essence of what makes us the very objects we desire.

FFS

all natural things should be left to grow with nature, if you **** with nature you are essentially ****ing with balance, let us nurture ourselves and not modify the essence of what makes us the very objects we desire.

By your own reasoning then children wouldnt grow up into well rounded, educated adults. If you are given the oppourtunity at 4 to do whatever you want, when you want without somebody looking after you, you would get yourself killed in some manner in a pretty short space of time. Your logic is appauling.

By your own reasoning then children wouldnt grow up into well rounded, educated adults. If you are given the oppourtunity at 4 to do whatever you want, when you want without somebody looking after you, you would get yourself killed in some manner in a pretty short space of time. Your logic is appauling.

I was speaking of Haircare specifically

Let it grow and run wild, who cares if you end up looking like a yeti... you think 100 years ago the cavemen worried about how they looked?

I was speaking of Haircare specifically

Let it grow and run wild, who cares if you end up looking like a yeti... you think 100 years ago the cavemen worried about how they looked?

Some of us have a bit more dignity than a caveman :rolleyes:

Not Stevie though :D

FFS

If this was so the production of condoms would rise to an unseemingly high figure.

I cant believe this thread reached the 10th page without me gracing it!!!! Good lord!!

All im saying is this. NU:U Spiking Paste

Get it!!! and you'll have a head of hair to be proud of ;)

I've started using this, you can pick it up at your local hardware store works great to keep hair in place...

cementbagyv0.jpg

Nah I use 'Pro Styling: Rough Clay' good for short hair little metallic tin, works wonders and my hair pwns now even at a medium lenght which is usually un-doable for me.

Try using tree sap, its much more natural and doesnt hurt mother nature.

I'm from New Delhi, India.

So can any fellow member tell me whats the best solution to get the hair straightened and how much it costs in INR.

If you don't want it somewhat permanent, surely a hair-straightener/hair iron would be fine?

I'm from New Delhi, India.

So can any fellow member tell me whats the best solution to get the hair straightened and how much it costs in INR.

Go to a barber place where they straighten hair or get GHD's or use your sisters ones, I used to use my sisters ones they pwn :p

Users who are viewing this thread