ICC Under -19 World Cup in New Zealand

It doesnt. Normally teams from the same group will never contest the QF's but SF's are okay.

damn, well i havnt seen any of our U-19 team in a long time. Last time i actually watched BD U-19 team play was when Aftab Ahem was in U-19 team. I was like 11/12 then. And the last time i watched a U-19 match was when i was in Bangladesh. And they were hosting the WC. and it was Final match between Pak v WI. I was rooting for WI, but i think they lost... i also remember i got in for free. it was free for teens. :p

Dude I was there in the VIP section at Bangabandhu stadium for that final match, I remember there was a player named Augustus in the WI team and I don't even remember who won, it was probably Pakistan.

Here
is the scorecard, Rampaul, Ramdin, Fawad Alam, Mansoor Amjad, Khalid Latif were there in that world cup.

Last edited:
Hadn't watched anything of this really.Any Indian fast bowlers to look forward to?

I think Unadkat was bowling well consistenly over 135 kmph..faster than many indian bowlers... but i think he lost his concentration and focus in between,if he can focus more he can turn out to be a pretty good bowler

Some runs for Marsh at last, didn't go on as I would have hoped though. Maddinson scored a few so it seems the players that didn't score runs through the tournament have started to do so now.

Keath and Floros are two of our form men. Random we left out Richardson who is easily our best bowler atm.

Floros looks to be a promising all rounder, should get a good look of him next match. Nice comeback by Hazelwood, had an off game last match but bowled an awesome opening spell and then came back to really put a dent in NZ.

Floros is another Canberra boy :p Ive got him out in indoor before and then he smacked me for six next time around lol may not be the most talented out of his brothers either...

Good start by Pakistan, hoping they beat the Windies today. A bit sad to note, but the u19 Pak guys are way better fielders than the Pak internation side.

Bit weird having one semi two days before the other one. WI run rate is good despite the 2 wickets, wouldn't want too many more though.

Brathwaite with another 50, dude is amazing. WI need to keep this going, keep wickets in hand.

When will they start attacking. Im falling asleep watching this. Qadir tbh does not look to be anything special. He barely gets any turn or drift and has bowled a decent amount of full tosses and half trackers which the Windies have not put away.

Users who are viewing this thread