India in England/Ireland/Scotland

a bowler like collingwood ???????????:eek::mad:mad::eek:

as far as the movement of the ball is concerned there was not movement and i would say that SAchin should refer this to the match REFREE
Clearly the ball was outside the off stump how can you say a batsman like Sachin Could Misjudge the delivery.........

as far as the movement of the ball is concerned there was not movement and i would say that SAchin should refer this to the match REFREE
Clearly the ball was outside the off stump how can you say a batsman like Sachin Could Misjudge the delivery.........
Calm down mate. Don't get hysterical. Bad decision yes, but he can't complain to the match referee. That's just childish.

there was no misjudgment from sachin tendulkar ,simon taufel sometimes forgets the basics of umpiring and he would probably someday think that What the hell had i done by giving that out
You may call this a bad judgment but this is the hell of umpiring .........

Seeing his reaction after watching the replay, he started thinking about it while on the field itself.

That's a fair point I suppose!

The thing about dodgy decisions is that they always even themselves out. Always.

it all about the match situation..

getting a dodgy LBW on 350-3 or 1-0..

getting out when your side is sooooo far in the lead that it has NO IMPACT on the game what-so-ever

1. There was slight movement inwards.
2. Referring this to the match referee would be a poor decision and highly unsportsmanlike.
3. The ball hit him outside off-stump but he was not offering the shot. I suggest you read up on the rules.
4. No batsman is perfect--obviously--or they would never be out.

You think Sachin would do that? I think it all evens out, though when it happens to someone like Sachin and that too, when on 91, the pain is unbearable.

it all about the match situation..

getting a dodgy LBW on 350-3 or 1-0..

getting out when your side is sooooo far in the lead that it has NO IMPACT on the game what-so-ever
Really? So it isn't all about the series situation? You don't think a Sachin having scored a hundred would be higher in confidence and in form than a Sachin who has been dismissed in the 90's the last 3 times he has crossed 50 in international cricket?

Wrong decisions will always be part of the game and as long as they aren't absolutely stupid, I think they are an accepted part of the game.

From that you are saying Panesar does deserve to be on the same field as Tendulkar?
He has over 50 wickets at an average of 28, so he is capable of getting Tendulkar and it is a good battle!

Misinterpretation. I was showing what the crazed Sachin fan thinks, not what I think. I never said I agreed to it.

put it this way...i would rather get a rubbish decsion on 91 than on zero..

that said, it was a shocker of an LBW..lol

Eddie, I'd rather NOT get a rubbish decision at all... That was another bad decision by Taufell. Wasn't he already hated by Sachin fans for a similar decision before? I think I read an article on that yesterday.

Who cares? Stop whining about it.

Geez, you wouldn't think India are dominating this match with the way some of you are reacting about one player's dismissal. It's a team game!

There are a couple of umpires who hate indian players but i would not take their names ...........already we had seen darryl hare who just developed a dislike towards the subcontinent players

For the love of God shut up about Daryl Hair! I'd expect that kind of biterness from a Pakistan fan, but I would have thought the Indian fans were more mature.

put it this way...i would rather get a rubbish decsion on 91 than on zero..

that said, it was a shocker of an LBW..lol

I would get it on 0 rather than on 91... of course, i wouldnt too want a rubbish decision.

All looks good as Sachin is enjoying an ice cream now. :D

His reaction was remarkable to this incident. His critics always cite his reaction when Dravid declared the innings when Sachin was on 194*. This time, they cant complain.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread