India in England/Ireland/Scotland

It's in the twenties. Still, the England lower order has collapsed dramatically in recent times.

Also, England lack a bowler who can clean up the tail, like Akhtar, Bond, Warne, Murali or Kumble.

Monty is pretty good at clearing up the tail, infact didn't he do that in the 1st innings? ;)

Well 63 runs to get. Let's see if the English can get a few early wickets and put pressure on India.

There are a lot of people hanging around the Indian dressing room in official gear that I do not recognize. A couple of them were practicing in the nets, as well. Is there a secret, extended squad that I missed?

do you think India will drop Sreesanth for next test?

all sorts of allegations being lodged on five xtra

OMG, I just saw the intentional bouncer from Sreesanth yesterday. LOL. Can't say that throwing jellybeans on the pitch (lol) is any worse then that.

It seems Karthik and Jaffer have ended Sehwag's career.

There are a lot of dot balls, but one four in an over should be good enough.

ZexyZahid said:
It seems Karthik and Jaffer have ended Sehwag's career.

Sehwag is by no means an opener and nothing more. He started his international and domestic careers as a middle order batsman.

OMG, I just saw the intentional bouncer from Sreesanth yesterday. LOL. Can't say that throwing jellybeans on the pitch (lol) is any worse then that.

Its still a pretty childish and unnecessary comment especially when your behind in a game.
Energy being wasted on silly meaningless comments instead of playing is very ludicrous and should not be accepted.
If I was Micheal Vaughan, I would not have anything of the sort of that behavior.

Sehwag is by no means an opener and nothing more. He started his international and domestic careers as a middle order batsman.

Yeah, I know that. Most of the indian players started batting there. But if Sehwag wants to make a chance of getting in the team he can only do that as opener or a number, since the other spots are occupied.

Tremlett has replaced Anderson now. The guy bowled a lot in the first innings.

Well, Sehwag will be back for sure, either Karthik or Jaffer will hit bad form and as it always has been the case, a new/old opener is thrown in.

Its still a pretty childish and unnecessary comment especially when your behind in a game.
Energy being wasted on silly meaningless comments instead of playing is very ludicrous and should not be accepted.
If I was Micheal Vaughan, I would not have anything of the sort of that behavior.
Well generally when you're standing in the slips you won't be using up much energy anyway. A few words keep the players on their toes & awake.

Sledging is a great asset to cricket as long as it isn't racisim or targetting one's family of such, etc, etc. It makes the great even more interesting & gives the spectators an edge over what's going on; on the field. I don't think anything that has occured has overshadowed how good of a game this has been anyway.

2 Jellybeans have been spotted on the field! One orange, another white!

Users who are viewing this thread