India in England/Ireland/Scotland

Before we go down the road of trying to define a typical Englishman (or whatever) can we all please remember that this is cricket forum.

We are here to discuss the on going Indian tour and not racial stereotypes.

Much as Hari has said it's all pretty much done and dusted with now and we should be looking towards the next test and whether or not England can square the series or if India can get the win.

So, apart from Leicester Fox's avatar can we have no more jellybeans in this thread ;).

Why? Because he bases his conclusion on proof available rather than wild speculation?
He said there is no proof of that.Dont tell me "jelly beans" can fly down to the batsman's crease on their own.:rolleyes:While Vaughan-Sreesanth issue was intentional but matching jelly beans issue with the Sree' beamer is not right.;)

Dude...lets drop this. No one is going to change their opinion and what we're discussing is trivial. Lets get back to discussing the game.

This post of you shows you lack cricketing brain.Dont act like a noob now.Then you will say what about that yorker,googly,etc.:eek:

Don't talk to me as if I'm an idiot when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. I'm talking about the bouncer bowled to Collingwood from around the wicket and about a foot over the bowling crease.

I've tried to be civil but you are really annoying me.

Don't talk to me as if I'm an idiot when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. I'm talking about the bouncer bowled to Collingwood from around the wicket and about a foot over the bowling crease.

So what?

So you think deliberately bowling a no-ball bouncer is acceptable?

Can you prove that was deliberate?Sree was struggling with his run up.But your players werent struggling with their minds?Were they?

Last edited:
Ah, the typical "i've been made to look a fool so i'll just be rude" response. Well played Sir.

If jellybabies are considered a disgraceful act then surely bowling a no-ball on purpose as an attempt to hurt a batsmen must be considered at least a bit naughty?

Can you prove that was deliberate?

Normally when you bowl a no-ball you're an inch or a half inch over the line. Sreesanth was a full foot at least over the line and it's some coincidence that the ball happened to be a bouncer too.

So what?

Can you prove that was deliberate?Sree was struggling with his run up.But your players werent struggling with their minds?Were they?

PS: I can also give neg reps.:p

Ah, but your neg reps don't mean anything. Now who's a noob?

Normally when you bowl a no-ball you're an inch or a half inch over the line. Sreesanth was a full foot at least over the line and it's some coincidence that the ball happened to be a bouncer too.

As i said he was struggling with his run up if you have watched his bowling.

Don't resort to his level Will, just try to make him look like a fool by knowing your cricket more than him rather than using insults. It shouldn't be too hard.

It's incredibly naive of anyone to think that Sreesanth accidentally overstepped by a foot and a half.

Users who are viewing this thread