India in England/Ireland/Scotland

it was a regulation catch for a wicketkeeper really....

once again it was priors feet

Thats a really poor miss. Prior really needs to sort out his fetish with diving at everything. He just needs to develop his footwork. The stuff he's missed down leg side could have been taken as well, if only he moved his feet and then dived.

Thats a really poor miss. Prior really needs to sort out his fetish with diving at everything. He just needs to develop his footwork. The stuff he's missed down leg side could have been taken as well, if only he moved his feet and then dived.

Dude! Blasphemy! What are you talking about! Matt Prior is the best keeper England or the world has ever seen!! The way he dives at everything last minute that can be easily caught by stepping sideways shows how incredible of a keeper he is!! He makes it look cool! And think about the ball once in a while, k? I mean, the poor thing is always caught. Maybe it doesn't want to be caught for once. It might need to learn how it feels to fall in life. Someone always saves it from falling, and it doesn't learn any responsibility. Did you ever think that? I bet ya didn't! Matt just puts its feelings and future into consideration and must be respected for it. All hail Matt Prior! :hpraise

Who needs feet when you can dive at everything like Superman?

Last edited:
Prior needs to concentrate on his wicketkeeping rather than his sledging abilities.

Ganguly falls to an absolute shocker as England get the vital breakthrough.

Cook and Collingwood are iffy? I reckon Cook is in touch but has not had the luck recently and Colly has been in some tricky positions recently, but can turn it on in a second and grind, as shown in the Ashes down under with his double hundered. Bell has shown he can do well too. Prior needs a bit of time, but he shouldnt be totally written off
I never did say that they didn't have it, did they? You cannot argue that they have consistently put up the performances in this short series, though, which is something the Indians have done--all of them.

Ganguly getting another atrocious decision.

Dude! Blasphemy! What are you talking about! Matt Prior is the best keeper England or the world has ever seen!! The way he dives at everything last minute that can be easily caught by stepping sideways shows how incredible of a keeper he is!! He makes it look cool! And think about the ball once in a while, k? I mean, the poor thing is always caught. Maybe it doesn't want to be caught for once. It might need to learn how it feels to fall in life. Someone always saves it from falling, and it doesn't learn any responsibility. Did you ever think that? I bet ya didn't! Matt just puts its feelings and future into consideration and must be respected for it. All hail Matt Prior! :hpraise

I hope your joking.
Jack Russell is the best Keeper we have ever had. He's also clearly one of the best ever. Prior could learn a lot of lessons from the way Jack kept. He didn't dive alot, because he moved his feet so well. Jack barely ever dropped anything. Whereas Prior has now dropped 3/4 catches in a single summer.

An absolutely huge inside edge given out by the umpire.
We`ve had enough decisions going against us now in the past 2 games.

An absolute shocker which has now made it an even game.

Two wickets gone down now...that shouldnt have gone down. This sounds really familiar.

I hope your joking.
Jack Russell is the best Keeper we have ever had. He's also clearly one of the best ever. Prior could learn a lot of lessons from the way Jack kept. He didn't dive alot, because he moved his feet so well. Jack barely ever dropped anything. Whereas Prior has now dropped 3/4 catches in a single summer.

...I guess you didn't catch the sarcasm... I thought I made it obvious when I talked about the ball having feelings and a future...

Last edited:
I had a feeling you were being sarcastic, but I was going to look a total twat if I didn't post back :D.

Well, i can see India in good position at the moment. Sachin/Sourav did their role very well to prevent the initiation of collapse when two quick wickets fell. About bad decisions, we can't help it... Its just that we are unlucky.

And manee, Tendulkar is still batting :D Sachin!!! Sachin!!! :p No matter however slow he is going.. He has rooted well to the crease nailing the critics back to where they came from! ;) lol..

Also, I have come across many 4 byes ( atleast three 4 byes in quick glance in cricinfo ) from Prior. strange!

Surendar, I have nothing against Sachin, I just thought, based on his first few balls, that he wouldn't be in for long. Turns out he has managed to play a fine 40*.

These bad decisions can affect the game and series.Now you wont see any english fan complaining against these bad decisions becoz its in their favour.;)

Surendar, I have nothing against Sachin, I just thought, based on his first few balls, that he wouldn't be in for long. Turns out he has managed to play a fine 40*.

You would've been right if it weren't for Prior dropping that easy one

Prior is the best keeper world has seen really?What makes you think like that?:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread