India in England/Ireland/Scotland

Decisions come and go as should that umpire, I don't remember an umpire making more mistakes in two games, I have no confidence in him, I never thought Collingwood would be given out to that ball, always missing leg imo (ignoring what hawkeye said).

Shame, looks like we could lose this now.

Bell and KP join Strauss in the awful shots corner of the room. Bell, Colly and KP all looked fairly decent too. We're just being outclassed in every department (bar maybe the fielding though India have been pretty decent in their fielding, bar Karthik! :D)

Howell is a terrible umpire. That's the one thing that I've learned from this series.

lol...I think England will lose this match as well. It's seeming more and more likely.

Stupid shots have cost at least 3 of the wickets so I'm still fairly hopeful, but Kumble will be a factor, as could the weather or so I've heard.

England has a tough game ahead.Only optimism for them would be to target a draw but even that seems to be elusive right now.

I don`t think there is any chance of India enforcing the follow on.

Well, looking at the current situation, where we have a strong lead of around 350, India will make England to bat again.:cool: Once again, i am backing up Jumbo to get a 3-5 wickets hold especially on Day 4/5.

India has done well in bowling department too till now.. but still, their job hasn't finished. :)

most disappointing thing...

India didn't really bowl anyone out..EVERY batsman (except Colly) threw his wkt away,..

India used to playing on dead pitches and bating for days on end..even more ludicrous that we produced this type of wkt against them..

I think we handled Kumble very well.

I knew we would be bowled out for around 300. :rolleyes:

But still, there is hope of us saving the game. Kumble isn't as big a threat as we thought he would be yet. The pitch is still decent. The batsmen looked good.

Monty and Tremlett batting out the last few overs has given us a chance of saving and drawing the match, it will take a little bit of time to get one of them out tomorrow, hopefully our batsmen will sort themselves out and do better in the second innings, then it is supposed to rain on Monday from what I've read. We could get away with murder here! Again, a very slim chance of it though.

Monty and Tremlett batting out the last few overs has given us a chance of saving and drawing the match, it will take a little bit of time to get one of them out tomorrow, hopefully our batsmen will sort themselves out and do better in the second innings, then it is supposed to rain on Monday from what I've read. We could get away with murder here! Again, a very slim chance of it though.

naaa, kumble or zaheer will knock them over in the first five overs...;)

Well, Dravid should enforce the follow on tomorrow so England should have to look at 500.
If they can do that and get Panesar on a dusty pitch then there is a chance.
I still don't see that though.

Well, Dravid should enforce the follow on tomorrow so England should have to look at 500.
If they can do that and get Panesar on a dusty pitch then there is a chance.
I still don't see that though.
There are only 2 days left in the match, no chance of a win for England.

Dravid should be looking to enforce the follow-on and go for the win.

Users who are viewing this thread