India in England/Ireland/Scotland

i don't expect to see india declare at all..in fact i would't be surprised if england didn't bat again..

They're more likely to get bowled out.

Looking at Dravid batting, looks like he's trying to save the match from a winning position :rolleyes:

I usually don't agree much with what you say, because you always support England, but I agree with you this time. If Dravid had his way, he probably would bat forever.

The time being lost when India could be getting English wickets is just getting on my nerves. What a loser Dravid is... really...

Dravid has won the battle. He got the 5 runs before Ganguly got his fifty. But Ganguly is only 5 runs away from it.

Ganguly got a fifty from only 53 balls.

well gangulys got his fifty of fifty-three balls and dravids 5 of about 68 ball, hes either thinking hes playing in a ten day match or hes trying to play out a draw which any person would say thats not the right thing to do. for goodness sake, youve got a lead of 390 and youre playing a world class spinner in your side on the last day, for india's sake dhoni has to come in next....

Ganguly should attack now he got his fifty. But it doesn't seem that will happen.

I hope Dravid gets out. He is only making a fool out of himself. The way he is playing is only making the situation worse for India. Even if they declare now I would still back India to win this match.

Ganguly should attack now he got his fifty. But it doesn't seem that will happen.

well hes hit nine 4's on his way to this fifty, so actually i wouldnt be surprised if he went after panesar, and pleeeease, dravid score come runs for your country's sake. i mean 5 of 68 when youve only got 2 days to set a total and bowl them out, when youre trying to score as fast as you can......

its ridiculous....:noway

Dravid has a terrific strike rate of around 6-7 :laugh lol.. A very fine example of how to play a test cricket but at the wrong time eh?

I guess, we should have mike to communicate with batsman and have to ask Dravid, " what are you trying to do, skip? Enjoying the weather conditions eh? " ;)

I feel, he is contented to draw this game. :cool:

Dravid has a terrific strike rate of around 6-7 :laugh lol.. A very fine example of how to play a test cricket but at the wrong time eh?

I guess, we should have mike to communicate with batsman and have to ask Dravid, " what are you trying to do, skip? Enjoying the weather conditions eh? " ;)

I feel, he is contented to draw this game. :cool:

then he should feel ashamed.....

Is Dravid trying to get the slowest ever century?

This is great advertisement for Test cricket, ísn't it?

Ganguly is gone now. But the wrong batsman went actually.

Last edited:
Ganguly is becoming Collingwood's bunny! Second time in the match!
He now accounts for 40% of Paul Collingwood's test wickets...

oh crap, the wrong batsmen, i actually wanted dravid to go....

Users who are viewing this thread