India in England/Ireland/Scotland

india scorecard looks odd.. you got al those single figure scores, and a 57 stuck in the middle..

It would have been better if Dhoni would have come in, i feel... Well played Sourav especially when his partner was not rising to his best.

apparently if he gots out now, it will be the slowest 5 runs in test history..

Cricinfo said:
"At the moment, this is Dravid's second slowest innings in which he has faced at least 50 balls. His slowest was also against England, when he scored 3 off 61 balls at Bangalore in 2001."

Interesting fact :D So, its not the first time anyways. Dravid/Laxman are understanding partners... Lets see if Laxman can trigger Dravid. Or Dravid is going to be firmly rooted?

India lead with 400 runs, but I'll bet that India feel they still aren't safe.

Laxman 5 runs of 5 balls
Dravid 5 runs of 80 balls

Dravid left his brain in the hotel this morning. Let me wade through the last few pages of this thread before taking my anger out.

I hope Dhoni makes an impact captaining India in the Twenty20 Championship. I think he has the right attitude to be successful as captain in the other forms of the game as well.

did colligwood's bouncer hit dravid in the head and he forgot wat team he plays for :mad he alone has wasted 15 overs

I don't rate Agarkar.

I don't think he brings much to the team. No pace, no seam or swing.
You haven't really watched him play then, have you? He has easily been the nippiest and fastest of the Indian "pace" bowlers over the last couple of years, though RP, Sree and Zaheer at his best would challenge him. He also produces a lot of outswing. He is definitely a one-day asset.

Users who are viewing this thread