India in England/Ireland/Scotland

dude lol...that Ganguly innings was impressive. He's looked good all series. Karthik and Ganguly actually have been looking the most 'safe' in the series. Tendulkar, Dhoni, and Laxman have done decent too. Dravid and Jaffer have looked like the weaker links of the lineup in this series.

I say, they come out of tea. Have a fest for a small amount of time. Hand it over to England, and take 2-3 wickets.

Last edited:
dude lol...that Ganguly innings was impressive. He's looked good all series. Karthik and Ganguly actually have been looking the most 'safe' in the series. Tendulkar, Dhoni, and Laxman have done decent too. Dravid and Jaffer have looked like the weaker links of the lineup in this series.

jaffer would be better if he didnt leave so many balls, he got out in similiar fashion against bangladesh on the first ball of the test series, if he's gonna leave balls, he should at least get his pad outside the line...

Ganguly is becoming Collingwood's bunny! Second time in the match!
He now accounts for 40% of Paul Collingwood's test wickets...

and i guess that makes alistair cook, ganguly's bunny......

Last edited:
I made that comment - and I am right.

2006: 551/6 dec. vs Sri Lanka
2006: 528/9 dec. vs Pakistan
2007: 553/5 dec. vs West Indies
I didn't say you are wrong... I am just suggesting that we don't know what would have happened if the opposition team won the toss and batted first--something that has happened here. If you discredit this win, surely you will have discredited all of England's previous wins?

Of course, I'm not pointing at you, but the person who suggested the same.

well we're currently watching India bat under bowler friendly conditions for only the 2nd time this summer..and the evidence speaks for itself..
And we all saw how England performed in the same conditions, huh?

This is the 'Gavaskar' type of thinking - not to lose at any cost.
Even Gavaskar was struggling to justify the decision at tea time.

Last edited:
Eddie will you stop moaning, your giving England fans a bad name! Well, an even worse name than we already had at least.

Originally Posted by saisrini80
This is the 'Gavaskar' type of thinking - not to lose at any cost

well i thought bowling again would be not losing because england would have to bat against a crumbling pitch with kumble and useful conditions for the swingers....

well i thought bowling again would be not losing because england would have to bat against a crumbling pitch with kumble and useful conditions for the swingers....
We don't expect to knock England off in a day, though, do we? They have a line-up of pretty classy batsmen and if they decide to fire, this could fizzle out into a draw.

Laxman padding up to deliveries now. I think I have seen it all.

We don't expect to knock England off in a day, though, do we? They have a line-up of pretty classy batsmen and if they decide to fire, this could fizzle out into a draw.

Laxman padding up to deliveries now. I think I have seen it all.

yeah.....india are have a poor mentality today....:(

I hope that India collapses in the next 6 overs. Either that or Dhoni goes crazy and we declare.

it will be difficult for dhoni to go crazy because panesar is bowling over the wicket into the rough....

dhoni reverse sweeped for 4 off panesar, great shot!

alright now its getting ridiculous, tremlett just gives laxman a short wide delivery outside off-stump and he just fends it off....

jus last night I was hoping India would wrap up this test by the end of day four..we could still win but this is jus plain idiocy

Eddie will you stop moaning, your giving England fans a bad name! Well, an even worse name than we already had at least.

moaning ..he's dragging up replies from like 10 pages ago..

quite prepared to defend my corner against facts...

not that i should have too, i keep all my posted about cricket, unlike the indian fans who seem to like trolling.

moaning ..he's dragging up replies from like 10 pages ago..

quite prepare to defend my corner against facts...

You do know that Trent Bridge was heavily favoring the bowlers throughout the game - up till the last day when Zaheer went berserk. And India won that quite comfortably.

Users who are viewing this thread