India in England/Ireland/Scotland

wo, just looked on cricinfo, laxman has only hit four 6's in his career, thats bad if india want to get a move on....

we should bring on the part-timers and let kumble get another 100, that shoudl waste a few more hours..:p

laxman should just go after panesar now, if he has any senses...

no just try to hit a six off every ball....

okay this is a draw, india now only have 1hr30 max tonight to get a few wickets and england will block all tomorrow, so thats crap

still flippin takin singles....

Last edited:
I suppose 500 declared is what Dravid is looking at.
And the intention behind not giving a follow on could also have been to provide some rest to his bowlers.

They should have declared at Tea. I don't seriously think that England would chase 420-450 within 4 sessions. By giving them hope of winning we would have had a better chance of winning.

He's showing little or no belief in his bowlers. The highest total successfully chased was closer to the 400 mark than the 500. Does he really think this is necessary?

Tendulkar was just saying something to Dravid in his box. I wonder what he said. He was pointing to him...didn't seem too happy.

india will not be able to pull off this victory, thats for sure....

if Indian batsmen could survive 60 overs with such pathetic display of batting...how hard would it be for Indian bowlers to claim 10 wickets in 100 overs :mad:

And at least, England have been made to bat again. I can't help but think it's 5 hours and 51 minutes late though.

india will not be able to pull off this victory, thats for sure....

I think they will. There's time today and all of tomorrow. If they can back 2-3 wickets today, then they can definitely win. The only problem is rain.

Users who are viewing this thread