India in England/Ireland/Scotland

You never know with England batting.Only Vaughan and KP are dangerous.

india wont take any wickets tonight because strauss and cook will leave anything outside off-stump and block anything on the stumps, no expansive drives or anything....

Right, as long as the rain doesn't intervene, I think India has a pretty good chance of winning the series 2-0. I wouldn't mind if the rain saves England though, just so we don't have to listen to any moaning about the Lord's test.

england will just look to get the shine off the new ball tonight...

Right, as long as the rain doesn't intervene, I think India has a pretty good chance of winning the series 2-0. I wouldn't mind if the rain saves England though, just so we don't have to listen to any moaning about the Lord's test.

Well, actually, if we win, they cant moan about the Lords test either. Because then we effectively win the series 2-0. If they even won at Lords, it would be 2-1. So the counter-argument can be that we would've still won the series.

Well, actually, if we win, they cant moan about the Lords test either. Because then we effectively win the series 2-0. If they even won at Lords, it would be 2-1. So the counter-argument can be that we would've still won the series.

yes but if we do off for rain then when england fans argue that they should have won at lords, indian fans can aruge that they should have won at the oval....simple :)

yes but if we do off for rain then when england fans argue that they should have won at lords, indian fans can aruge that they should have won at the oval....simple :)

So either way, it doesnt matter :D

So, I'll continue hoping that India will win.

It's better to win rather than argue that we could have won.

Is it me, or have Indian bowlers gotten progressively worse this series in the extras column?

Rather than being defensive the English batsmen should look forward to playing normally. Play each and every delivery according to its merit.

quite prepared to defend my corner against facts...
So you are saying that you are arguing against facts? Brilliant!

We wouldn't need that counter-argument because there has really only been one team in this match. If England win this, they deserve it fully. Doesn't look like they are going for it. Probably they'll need a power double from Pietersen to get anywhere near.

If it wasn't for global warming and politics, we would be 2-0 up right now.
...if it wasn't for the inability to pick the best players in the country, India would have been the top team in the world right now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread