India in England/Ireland/Scotland

well to me its a 90% draw, a 8% india win and a 2% england win. you never know with pietersen. i dont think india's bowlers have enough firepower to knowck all of england over tomorrow.....

Three brilliant days of cricket has kept India on top here inspite of having a poor day.

I still its not only Dravid's decision. Something has gone behind it. Kumble and Zaheer will be important tomorrow. Harbhajan is greatly missed. He would have been a handful. If India can pick wickets quickly, there is a chance of winning. But otherwise, this is going on similar lines at Sydney 2003.

tomorrows going to be the most boring day of test cricket ever, india are only going to pick up 4 wickets and england will just defend most of the time...:brickwall

Last edited:
Your rubbish predictions amazes me.;)

kumble is really not gonna be a big threat as everybody says he will, zaheer has hurt his thigh so he wont be full firepower, and you cant rely on arpy and sree to knock over englands talented batting line-up

so yes i bet i am right..:(

kumble is really not gonna be a big threat as everybody says he will, zaheer has hurt his thigh so he wont be full firepower, and you cant rely on arpy and sree to knock over englands talented batting line-up

so yes i bet i am right..:(

hmm lets see may be overcast weather can help us.:p

The forecast for SE11 5SS, the postecode of The Oval, it says this for tomorrow:

1.gif

If england can survive the first session by losing just 2 wkts then this will be a draw.But we also know how their batting can collapse within few hours.

If england can survive the first session by losing just 2 wkts then this will be a draw.But we also know how their batting can collapse within few hours.

just face it, its gonna be a draw....:(

Users who are viewing this thread