India in England/Ireland/Scotland

150 runs per session doesn't seem likely with Kumble bowling on a day 5 pitch.
England can't really afford to have a dart and lose wickets.

Anderson said on interview that England are going to just going to save the match.
Unless saving the game means going at 4.66 RPO then it looks unlikely.

150 runs per session doesn't seem likely with Kumble bowling on a day 5 pitch.
England can't really afford to have a dart and lose wickets.

Anderson said on interview that England are going to just going to save the match.
Unless saving the game means going at 4.66 RPO then it looks unlikely.

if england need 150 at tea, i can see them having a go at india, especially if kumble's bowling and they are only 4 or less wickets down.....

if england need 150 at tea, i can see them having a go at india, especially if kumble's bowling and they are only 4 or less wickets down.....

Yeah but its getting there first.
Getting 150 in each session and keeping wickets in hand is extremely difficult.

I'm surprised that some people are thinking that England can win this match. This is a test match, its not that easy to go at 4.66 per over for 90 overs on a day 5 pitch. India can always resort to negative bowling if they feel threatened.

let me work it out, three sessions, so 30 overs roughly a session, actually that is very difficult to do it for 90 overs non stop, even india cant take 10 wickets in 90 overs, thanks to rahul dravid....

The question is Abbh. If KP is in form, is any type of bowling against him negetive because i know if, and i hope to god it is so, that he will be able to take us at nearly 5 RPO.

The question is Abbh. If KP is in form, is any type of bowling against him negetive because i know if, and i hope to god it is so, that he will be able to take us at nearly 5 RPO.
Keep Dreaming :p. I don't see England winning this match. Indian bowlers are not that crap.

I'm surprised that some people are thinking that England can win this match. This is a test match, its not that easy to go at 4.66 per over for 90 overs on a day 5 pitch. India can always resort to negative bowling if they feel threatened.

Nobody says its easy.

That is right, England have the batsmen but the only two who have scored a hundred in this series are Vaughan and Pietersen.
The other will have to score as well and keep the momentum going if England get off to the right start.
Pietersen has to stay in. If he can then its very possible.

Keep Dreaming :p. I don't see England winning this match. Indian bowlers are not that crap.

indian bowlers arent crap, just dont seem threatening to me, even kumble, 10 wickets tomorrow, i would bet a tennor, no way....:noway

We all know, if Pietersen is on song there is no one who can bowl at him.
He just needs to get himself in a give himself a chance.
Sounds like an easy task for him. :cheers ;)

We all know, if Pietersen is on song there is no one who can bowl at him.
He just needs to get himself in a give himself a chance.
Sounds like an easy task for him. :cheers ;)

oh yeah, piece of cake....;)

There's no chance of England chasing it. Unlike ODI cricket there are no field restrictions or requirement to bowl a maximum number of overs per bowler. England should aim to show some backbone, knuckle down and make it through to the close 3 or 4 down.

There's no chance of England chasing it. Unlike ODI cricket there are no field restrictions or requirement to bowl a maximum number of overs per bowler. England should aim to show some backbone, knuckle down and make it through to the close 3 or 4 down.

yeah and thats exactly what will happen, i really dont have any faith in the indian bowlers at all, but for some reason have faith in the english batsmen to chase this total down....:p

Users who are viewing this thread