India in England/Ireland/Scotland

Some sort of improvement now in the scoring...

I hope they have just a target of 500 in mind before which they can declare. But with Dravid, I wont predict anything now. I am desperately waiting for a change in captaincy (dont know when it will come). Probably not until Dravid decides to.

by the desicion dravis made this morning, he'll probably tell all the tailenders defend.....:p

by the desicion dravis made this morning, he'll probably tell all the tailenders defend.....:p

Get off his back.. we get the point, man. It gets repetitive after pages and pages. He made a bad decision. Everyone agrees. He probably regrets it right now. Or is stubborn and doesn't. Who cares? He's already made the decision...gotta make the most of it. And whether you guys like it or not, he's the captain. Personally, I think he's done pretty good. It's been controversial, but I remember in the beginning of his captaincy when India did really good (before/during the whole Chappell-Ganguly affair). Then, it took a dive (lowest point @ world cup), and they seem to be getting back on track now. He's had problems because a lot of players are getting old. It's not really his fault - it's the setup in India where its zonal and they're like "hey get this guy he's from this state." So much discrimination. But even that's changing now, so thats good.

Anyway, Dravid's been a decent captain in my opinion. This is a strange decision though. We've all agreed, lets move on.

Last edited:
I can see Ishant coming with the drinks i mean message.:p

Because they are playing for a draw.

May be we are playing for a draw.But now england have to play well to make that happen.;)

Last edited:
Because they are playing for a draw.

now thats just crap from india, played so well the first three days, and they playing for a draw, yeah i know the series is at stake but c'mon....

laxman dropped of panesar

and then dhoni dropped of tremlett, but great effort by anderson

he hand it in his hand until, it bobbed out when his elbow hit the ground

oh dam, dhoni gone

Users who are viewing this thread