India in England/Ireland/Scotland

Tendulkar is poor at Lords. This will be his last test at Lords so you know exactly what's going to happen...

Brilliant! Absolute fantastic piece of bowling by Jimmy. Legend. Massive wicket, huge breakthrough for us. Lets see Jimmy keep sticking his continuinal being left out down the selectors throats.

Tendulkar is poor at Lords. This will be his last test at Lords so you know exactly what's going to happen...
King pair?

Brilliant! Absolute fantastic piece of bowling by Jimmy. Legend. Massive wicket, huge breakthrough for us. Lets see Jimmy keep sticking his continuinal being left out down the selectors throats.
They'll probably drop him once Harmison, Hoggard and Flintoff are back. :mad:

Last edited:
First up and Tendulkar doesn't pick the inswinger. Good sign?

Yeah, that's the sad thing about Jimmy. He just tends to be picked up and thrown away by our selectors without much due care or attention to him. Still if he gets some wickets here. We can only hope he keeps his place. Mind you, if he gets wickets, then once Harmison, Hoggard, Flintoff are back it becomes a very competitive contest as too what our 4 bowlers would be.

Goodness me his inswinger is a beast. If he can somehow combine that into a yorker and perfect it then he'll have a legend of a toe-crusher.

They'll probably drop him once Harmison, Hoggard and Flintoff are back. :mad:

Anderson could break Laker's record and still be cast aside to make way for the three untouchables.

Last edited:
Think that ball was short enough to leave regardless of the swing. Can see Jaffer gifting his wicket away now, tbh.

You're being too negative. When the English fans are being happy, the optimistic Indian fans like me need some support from co-Indian fans. I still believe some one of Sachin, Saurav or Laxman can do well to bring India back.

Tendulkar has never got a century at lords, can he do it in test, india might need a double. Jaffer needs to continue how he is doing

You're being too negative. When the English fans are being happy, the optimistic Indian fans like me need some support from co-Indian fans. I still believe some one of Sachin, Saurav or Laxman can do well to bring India back.
You don't understand. The pessimism worked this morning so why change a winning combination?

I know I'm being negative but the conditions look perfect for the swing bowlers, seeing that the ball is fairly new. Looks like we'll have to rely on Sachin to take the shine off.

Wow, really interesting statistics put up by Star Cricket! Ponting and Dravid both have played 110 matches and scored 9368 runs! Extremely coincidental, especially given both bat at one-down and both are captains of their team. Ponting's average is just a shade higher though he leads pretty strongly in the centuries column.

Good bowling so far, it's been very impressive. Two big wickets, including The Wall. Tendulkar next please :D

Users who are viewing this thread