India in West Indies, 2009

Interestingly they rested Sachin for this series, but he didn't even play in the T20 WC.

Prehaps they should call him back as well.

Tendulkar was nursing an injury and that's why he didn't play. The same with Zaheer Khan and Sehwag.

It will be a great accomplishment for Dhoni if he keeps batting till the 50th over. I don't know how the field looks like, but if Gayle is smart he puts up an attacking field.

I feel sorry for Dhoni because no one was there to support him expect RP singh and he is a bowler...pretty poor batting from India

We have Badrinath and Pujara. Two best batsmen in FC Cricket for us and we decide to play Jadeja and Karthik ahead of them. Brainless selection.

Really hope Dhoni gets a ton.

It will be of some consolation to me.

Lol, Dhoni and RP get a century partnership. Big Lol.

Last edited:
woah, these 2 put up a 100 runs? and WI couldnt get RP Singh out? lol :rolleyes:

LMAO, what a revival.

Leggie, KKD has earned his spot for this game. He got a crucial 67, opening the innings and giving fantastic support to Yuvraj. Without his knock we would've lost yesterday. Why aren't you complaining about Rohit Sharma?

But I do hope some heads roll. Gambhir can be 'rested', Rohit and Jadeja should sit out. Ishant too, unless he gets like a 3+ fer today.

Vijay, Badri and Nayar need to play.

Murali Vijay
Dinesh Karthik (wk) - Give Dhoni a break
Subramanium Badrinath
Yuvraj Singh
MS Dhoni
Abhishekh Nayar
Yusuf Pathan
Praveen Kumar
Harbhajan Singh
RP Singh (Maybe just for his batting;))
Ashish Nehra

RP goes. Fantastic effort, great job.

Last edited:
Jadeja really needs to go. He really is a nothing player. Get Badri or Pujara in now.

████...
Mahi Deserved a century....
But nonetheless
india made a great revival

Dont you think Mahi is turning out to be the New Dravid OF india

Users who are viewing this thread