India in West Indies, 2009

Sehwag is different case. In test matches he just does not play short balls. He has decided to duck them. In ODIs if he gets anything like what Rohit has been getting they disappear pver point boundary or third man for sixes and if he is in mood and leg side is empty he will muscle them on leg side. Obviously not comfortable against short ball still.

I strongly feel Nayar will make his debut today.Not sure about the chances of Badri's selection though.I slightly feel they'll give Rohit Sharma another go.
I was right with the guess.But I dont see anymore chance for Badri after this.If he had played today,there was some chance for him to prove his credentials.Now he'll just be left out from tri-series and champions trophy squads.
India to win this today :cool: Badrinath and Nayar to make debut
Badri has already played 3 games for India,of which one of them was a match winning knock.

Ishant is back for Praveen.This is bad captaincy.They should have given some time for Praveen.Just picking him for 1 game and dropping in the next.Ishant should have replaced Nehra imo.

This game will be wash out. If not then it will be very short second innings. No chance for India today as well.

Great ! we will have the Duckward lewis method interrupting the game, why dont this guys settle themselves away :mad:

Ishant is downright pathetic! He is falling big time! Before he goes off completely, I hope he resurrects himself soon. He cant be just a test bowler.

WI 19/0 in 3 overs. Dhoni needs to find someone else to replace Ishant. It was not good captaincy, bringing in Ishant for Praveen just after 1 game.

I can bowl better than these two. :mad:

scion_sid added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Thank you rain gods.

Ishant never learns. He is turning into Irfan Pathan.

I hope Gayle hits ball straight in the head of our bowlers.

We must look to bring young talents like Tyagi,Yomahesh and Sangwan into the national side.Our pace attack is looking lacklustre without Zaheer.

Nehra gets one lucky one. :mad:
I hope this is his last tour. I think its time Sangwan should be groomed.

That comment would have some worth if the New Zealand batsmen had not struggled against the Indian fast bowlers. Our pacers weren't the best yet even we bundled the Kiwis out under 100 a couple of times... so it really was the conditions that were to blame.

This time around, we had a much more solid pace attack with Ishant looking good on bouncy tracks and Zaheer in some form. It would have been suicide if New Zealand had prepared bouncy wickets.

sohum added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

I don't think this game could get more boring... I've got one ear on it. :p

The players should have been in the filed the covers are off , why Dhoni still stretching in the dug out?

chetan0304 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

I take it you don't like the D/L method.

You are a smart guy :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread