International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

ok the bugs i have found so far is

when batting in the action cam you do not hear the umpire say no-ball
fielders are still very slow in the outfield, too easy to gets two's sometimes
AI running between the wickets , far too often they decide against a run when its there! sometimes they are as far as half way down the pitch before they decide to go back

agnew asks bumble a question sometimes he starts to answer but then goes quiet, nothing to do with the game action either its a bug

Well at least they are not game spoiling bugs like in AC09. But I still hope we get a patch to fix them.

anyone up for testing online this afternoon ?

jaynffc added 3 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

oh one more thing that bugs me alittle is the wicket keeper shouting " top bowling " when you bowl good ball that beats the bat , bit to loud and fake for me needs taking out and replacing with oooo's & rrrrrr 's from slips maybe ?

Hi all,

Just played the game for a short time. I must say it feels like a good improvement over AC09. The tournaments section is a great addition, well done Trikstar/Codemasters:). I tried the test match to see how it looks and noticed that the field settings for fast/medium bowlers is exactly the same as AC09, they are basically all attacking fields regardless of the type they are under e.g. attacking, balance etc, hardly anyone spread out and on the boundaries. The problem with that is they are open for attack yet the spinners have field settings in test similar to their ODI/T20 games which is great but fast/medium bowlers don?t(i havent tried a spinner in IC10 but it was like this in AC09)

My question is for Heath Smith, I would like to know is there any way a patch or DLC could be made to basically open the field?s settings for fast/medium bowlers in test matches? Thanks in advance. Sorry if I typed on a bit or if iv confused anyone and also if i have posted this in the wrong section.

WICKET!
Watson b Swann c Cook 23 (47)

Australia 41/1 from 14.3 overs.

WICKET!
Ponting b Swann c Cook 0 (3)

Australia 41/2 from 15 overs.

Surely it can't be abnother collapse.

Last edited:
Hmm. Cook taking all the catches. Last innings it was Swan. Where exactly are they fielding? And what the hell? They can't catch in real life - what's their ratings? :D

Just had a great game T20 australia vs england AI australia bowled 1st
and scored 189/4 and They won by 7 runs amazing
mixed up bowling by ai. This is with minimum hud

WICKET!
Watson b Swann c Cook 23 (47)

Australia 41/1 from 14.3 overs.

WICKET!
Ponting b Swann c Cook 0 (3)

Australia 41/2 from 15 overs.

Surely it can't be abnother collapse.

seems you having alot of success witht he spinner , got a 5 wicket haul with chris gayle in a 20/20 last night :D on hard although it was only against canada lol

WICKET!
Katich b Broad 17 (49)

Australia 49/3 off 16.4 overs but technically its 4/3.

anyone up for testing online this afternoon ?

jaynffc added 3 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

oh one more thing that bugs me alittle is the wicket keeper shouting " top bowling " when you bowl good ball that beats the bat , bit to loud and fake for me needs taking out and replacing with oooo's & rrrrrr 's from slips maybe ?

That's not really a big issue my main concern is like in AC09 you cannot play most of your friends online...as it gives an error like 'unable to join game session' Maybe some ports needs to be opened up, but i contacted codies to see if that is the case.

WICKET!
Hussey c Prior b Swann 2 (11)

Australia 63/4 from 19.3 overs.

WICKET!
Clarke c Cook b Swann 19 (19)

Australia 67/5 from 20.5 overs.

Oh dear, this game i sense will be over in a flash, they only lead by 22 runs at the moment.
Also i'm beggining to feel that test cricket on this game is a no go area, well for me anyway.

SpitfiresKent added 7 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

WICKET!
Haddin c Broad b Swann 3 (5)

Australia 80/6 from 23.2 overs.

Users who are viewing this thread