Certainly is.

WICKET!

Johnson c Cook b Swann 2 (9)

Thats 5 wickets for Swann.
Australia 85/7 from 25.4 overs.

WICKET!
Clarke c Cook b Swann 19 (19)

Australia 67/5 from 20.5 overs.

Oh dear, this game i sense will be over in a flash, they only lead by 22 runs at the moment.
Also i'm beggining to feel that test cricket on this game is a no go area, well for me anyway.

SpitfiresKent added 7 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

WICKET!
Haddin c Broad b Swann 3 (5)

Australia 80/6 from 23.2 overs.

Swann again? I had one collapse yesterday. Not looking good

Well my first match and what a disaster for the English

20-20 on Hard at Melbourne

England 82 all out from 13.5
Australia 83/1 after 8.5

Was pleasing to see the way the Aussies played. Everytime i bowled 3 or 4 good balls one of the batsmen always tried to release the pressure with a big shot!

Warner went very early for 1 slapping a wide rank long hope straight to point and apart from Watson being dropped by Prior off Swann it was plain sailing!

Test match time!

I wanna see how the AI Bats!

WICKET!
Hauritz lbw Swann 2 (7)

What an absolute beauty from Swann, shaping as if to turn away and just went straight on to hauritz pad. :D

Australia 95/8 from 27.5 overs.

SpitfiresKent added 4 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

WICKET!
Siddle c Pietersen b Sidebottom 0 (2)

This game is turning out to be a highlights package!

Australia 98/9 from 28.5 overs.

i still prefer bowling in 2009, this game is a bit disapointing

WICKET!
Hilfenhaus b Sidebotom 1 (7)

Australia 107 all out from 32.1 overs.

England require 62 runs to win.

Looks like a lot of the game will be on T20 and ODI. Tests look poor.

spitfire what is swann's figures for both innings , i seem to be having more success with spinners than quicky's at the moment , that collapse by aussies is worrying

Looks like a lot of the game will be on T20 and ODI. Tests look poor.

I agree with that.

SpitfiresKent added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

spitfire what is swann's figures for both innings , i seem to be having more success with spinners than quicky's at the moment , that collapse by aussies is worrying

Didn't use Swann in the 1st innings but did in the 2nd.

Figures: 12 overs 6/41.

Can I just ask you a question Spitfires, it looks as though Swann has got most wickets, with Cook catching, is this because he was fielding at the short mid off position, and were they ridiculously good catches that were slammed at him, this used to happen in AC09 iirc.

If this is the case, then I hope they can correct this with a patch

May be Australia had a bad game there. I think its too early to be conclusive about anything.

May be Australia had a bad game there. I think its too early to be conclusive about anything.

it's not just that fact they were all out for a low score , it's the time the game has finished in , am i right in saying thats a 2 day test match ?

Users who are viewing this thread