International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

i had sucess now india are building some momentum and scoring bit freely i mean 4runs an over.

Best dismissal yet?

Yeah it top draw just wish they would give their wickets away sometimes. But to be honest do we always want them getting 350+ plus? no!

there has to be a balance and both of us have seen different scores posted.

So its pleasing.

I would say, get rid of short cover guys, it still stuff AI up!

Best dismissal yet?

Yeah it top draw just wish they would give their wickets away sometimes. But to be honest do we always want them getting 350+ plus? no!

there has to be a balance and both of us have seen different scores posted.

So its pleasing.

I would say, get rid of short cover guys, it still stuff AI up!

I have short cover and batsman are really avoiding them lol. i am really loving this game. So much fun to bowl. I would'nt mind seeing that type of score. But than again it will be hard to chase down at batting is no muck in this game. loveing the action cam :D

I have to say the way i setted up Ghambhir was very good. I had three fielders on leg side boundries bowl 2 short overs and 3rd over i bowled a slow yorker and he was early and bang he is OUT! best dismissal mate.

Last edited:
It would be really helpful if you guys play a test match (Hard difficulty) involving two unlicensed teams against each other. Like SL vs PAK or SAF vs IND etc.

Quick Update Guys.

india after 40.0 overs are 186/5

Yuvraj on 51 (51)
Dhoni on 42 (51)

88* run partnership between tham ar very good rate. superb recovery. I am trying all the tactics but nothing is working for me. lets see how it goes from here.

Wicket

Well well well. that was hard work.

43.0 India 201/6

Yuvraj Caught by Anderson Bolwer Stuart Broad.

Lets see how tailender fair with this now... Dhoni still there on 47* (58)

Last edited:
I just started the 2 unlicensed team test match.

Pakistan (AI) v New Zealand

Pakistan after 10 overs are 22-1

Just as i was about to come to write this the final ball of the tenth over straitened from Butler and bowled Butt through bat and pad.

It was solid from Pakistan with only a close LBW appeal.
india after 40.0 overs are 186/5

Yuvraj on 51 (51)
Dhoni on 42 (51)

Do you stick it on a good length light green and stop the metre in light green!?

I just started the 2 unlicensed team test match.

Pakistan (AI) v New Zealand

Pakistan after 10 overs are 22-1

Just as i was about to come to write this the final ball of the tenth over straitened from Butler and bowled Butt through bat and pad.

It was solid from Pakistan with only a close LBW appeal.

Do you stick it on a good length light green and stop the metre in light green!?

to an extent yes i do. but ocaisonally i do bowl in orange and pale yellowish as well and dark green as well. but i am loving this test match. i just bowled best bowl of the game till yet with swann. i bowled 3 off spinners full length and than bowled a doosra slightly shorter dhoni tried to work it away on legside and missed it. it was so satisfying man. :D

Bit of a random point here, but is it just me or is this game causing less of a stir than last years? I mean last year I remember loads of people clambering to get info about the game. It seems like a much smaller number this time....

Last year was the 1st cricket game after a 3 year break. There was bound to be more excitement.

The important thing is that the initial impressions are much more positive this year.

Last year was the 1st cricket game after a 3 year break. There was bound to be more excitement.

The important thing is that the initial impressions are much more positive this year.

Wicket

47.4 Overs India 220/7

H Singh Caught by Prior bowler Swann 10 (16)

Dhoni still there. it still looking good.

Don't get me wrong you might well bowl the AI out for under fifty at times but this game is enjoyable expirience than AC09.

Point taken. I would have thought that a lot more people would be really keen to hear if it was worth getting. Maybe the fact there is no demo plays a role as well.

First time ive played the game

Test Match
Lords
England (Me) vs S.A (A.I)

Im bowling first and the pitch is some help for spin

Will keep you posted :)

First time ive played the game

Test Match
Lords
England (Me) vs S.A (A.I)

Im bowling first and the pitch is some help for spin

Will keep you posted :)

What level are you going to be playing on??

Well 20 overs gone:

Pakistan 54-4

Im worried at the AI are unable all of a sudden to build partnerships against me. But its hard to be annoyed when the wickets were so satisfying.

As i said first wicket was clean bowled. Then after an over of full stuff bowled a bouncer which was top edged to keeper. Then I managed to trap Akmal on the crease LBW. Before Danny V got his man caught on the sweep.

Still Ai are struggling against me all of a sudden. Its so close to spot on this game. If anything they just need to make the test match batting a lil bit better from the AI they LOVE to give their wickets away!!

7.0 Overs in

S.A 18/1

Smith out - B. Broad C. Bell

Borad got a good boumcer that caused Smith Problems, This resulted in him gloving it straight up in the air to be and to be caught at short leg by Ian Bell !

Users who are viewing this thread