International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

right at Tea india 60.0 Over 284/8

Interesting match this. they are playing very sensibly

Well 20 overs gone:

Pakistan 54-4

Im worried at the AI are unable all of a sudden to build partnerships against me. But its hard to be annoyed when the wickets were so satisfying.

As i said first wicket was clean bowled. Then after an over of full stuff bowled a bouncer which was top edged to keeper. Then I managed to trap Akmal on the crease LBW. Before Danny V got his man caught on the sweep.

Still Ai are struggling against me all of a sudden. Its so close to spot on this game. If anything they just need to make the test match batting a lil bit better from the AI they LOVE to give their wickets away!!

The solution is to play with bowling hud OFF. If you are still too good even then, there is no hope for you to get a competitive game I am afraid :p

So either a) stick with low AI batting scores or b) keep practising with no HUD and get more realistic totals?

Its ironic really because wickets in ODI are like goldust in this!

Im doing nothing different to SRK which is why im a bit confused!

Its ironic really because wickets in ODI are like goldust in this!

Im doing nothing different to SRK which is why im a bit confused!

I am finding really hard now to pick these last two wickets.

Just so i no, your using action cam. Which field setting? Minimal hud yes?

Your getting perfect scores!!

right guys another update:

65.1 Overs india 304/8

Dhoni has just reached his 100 of 152 balls. calculated risk are taken i am try to bowl to a strategy but nothing is working.

Currently I have 3 fielders back on leg side. bowling short pitch stuff becuz nothing is working for me. with tailender i have a slip a gully and short cover he is just blocking and than one bad ball he puts it away for four. Ishant Sharma has scores 36 of 54balls. i have to admit this game is hard but enjoying it.

Yes minimum HUD

24.2 Overs finaly got the 2nd wicket
Swann bowls one that goes staight on and gets amla lbw

S.A 43/2

Can any one tell please does this game gives us option to see cpu vs cpu matches also like ashes cricket 2009.Sometiems it is fun to watch fro few overs when tired with playing

Can any one tell please does this game gives us option to see cpu vs cpu matches also like ashes cricket 2009.Sometiems it is fun to watch fro few overs when tired with playing

Never knew you could do that and havent tired my friend

Spraggy added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

24.3 Overs 3rd wicket down
Swann bowls one the gets kallis through the gate
Swann on a hatrick !

43/3

Wish i hadn't turned the computer on now! Test are my passion and im not liking what im reading!
If you are finding the bowling to easy cant you turn off all huds for bowling? Then turn on what you need when batting? Is that an option?
Also if i can ask, has anyone had a single bye or leg-bye extra score? Dont think i EVER got a single point from them on ac09.
And also has anyone got a wicket catching off a glove? And is it safe to leave a spin delivery? As in you havn't been stumped out from leaving one yet?!

Same questions please!!! :sarcasm

Gone4aDuck added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

To be honest i think thats why sky do such excellent cricket coverage!! :sarcasm

Got one caught of the glove at short leg mate

Hatrick !!
Swann Gets Ab Caught behind by collingwood at slip !

43/4

Users who are viewing this thread