International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

Just been beaten quite comprehensively by New Zealand in a 50 over game.

New Zealand (AI) won the toss and decided to bat first, i was England, i managed to restrict them to 273 all out in 45.5 overs but in my innings i collapsed to 134 all out in 28.1 overs.

Batting is really hard on this game and the AI bowling has improved vastly.

Which mode were you playing? I mean was it Hard with minimal HUD or Normal with HUD off etc.

Just been beaten quite comprehensively by New Zealand in a 50 over game.

New Zealand (AI) won the toss and decided to bat first, i was England, i managed to restrict them to 273 all out in 45.5 overs but in my innings i collapsed to 134 all out in 28.1 overs.

Batting is really hard on this game and the AI bowling has improved vastly.

That's good.

Now, where did everyone get it? From what I can see, shopto have the cheapest price: ?25.

The most runs i ever conceeded against the comp on ac09 was against the windies. Cant remember exactly, but sure it was 500+ I know i conceeded 402 against south africa. But on the flip side i bowled out a full strength india side for just over 120 with new zealand too. :noway Had 8 run outs in 1 innings!! Jeeeeezzzz.

That's good.

Now, where did everyone get it? From what I can see, shopto have the cheapest price: ?25.

Shopto was deffo the quickest, dont know about cheapest though!!! Im getting mine from asda on release day. Im busy till friday (day off) so if i had it ide just be really grumpy that i couldnt play it! Its ?26.91 at asda.

I know it defeats the point, but do you have your field settings just to damn well placed?! Or are you just a really good bowler? I asume you have to try and get the line in the lime green marker again for perfect line and length?

Stopping metre at end... bowling light green etc is all that im doing!?

Maybe the AI do have bad and good days!

According to Roach & Rampaul's pitch map I've bowled a little too short...............

Shopto was deffo the quickest, dont know about cheapest though!!! Im getting mine from asda on release day. Im busy till friday (day off) so if i had it ide just be really grumpy that i couldnt play it! Its ?26.91 at asda.

Play have it at almost ?40, so stuff that. Zavvi around ?30, Gameplay ?32.99 and HMV match Shopto.

Users who are viewing this thread