International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

Can you turn the HUD setting completely off online?

I don't know, didn't check but i would imagine you can i mean i dont see why not.

Also when playing someone online and you have both agreed to turn HUD off but one decides to cheat a put the HUD on you will instantly be able to tell. I've tried batting with HUD off and it is sooooo hard.

Very good, how about the ai. Have they done that. Also How about new shots to play or is it almost the same.:clap

I don't know, didn't check but i would imagine you can i mean i dont see why not.

Also when playing someone online and you have both agreed to turn HUD off but one decides to cheat a put the HUD on you will instantly be able to tell. I've tried batting with HUD off and it is sooooo hard.

Sorry for pressing you on this mate but can you tell us:

the teams you guys played

how long it was 5/10/20 overs

the scores

the win loss system

the lobby and if its different

Cheers

Very good, how about the ai. Have they done that. Also How about new shots to play or is it almost the same.:clap

Haven't noticed any new shots although shots do look different if you use batting cam (obviously). :D

267/2 after 54 overs

Smith 113* (165)
Prince 33 (68) c Gayle b Benn
Amla 53 (57) c Gayle b Benn
Kallis 49* (53)

Extras 19

Roach 0/50 (10)
Rampaul 0/42 (9)
Bravo 0/31 (9)
Tonge 0/36 (8)
Benn 2/93 (15)
Gayle 0/15 (3)

Sorry for pressing you on this mate but can you tell us:

the teams you guys played

how long it was 5/10/20 overs

the scores

the win loss system

the lobby and if its different

Cheers

I was England, he was South Africa.
20over match.
I scored 193/9 i think, well it was 190 something, and he scored 140 all out odd i think in about 13 overs.
This was an unranked game so i don't know.
However...on the stats section it says Players name, games won, games lost.
The lobby looks different, but no new features.

SpitfiresKent added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

267/2 after 54 overs

Smith 113* (165)
Prince 33 (68) c Gayle b Benn
Amla 53 (57) c Gayle b Benn
Kallis 49* (53)

Extras 19

Roach 0/50 (10)
Rampaul 0/42 (9)
Bravo 0/31 (9)
Tonge 0/36 (8)
Benn 2/93 (15)
Gayle 0/15 (3)

Bet you wish you had Shillingford in your team. :D

I'll post again tomorrow after work, hoping for a declaration no doubt.

Night all :)

but one decides to cheat a put the HUD on you will instantly be able to tell. I've tried batting with HUD off and it is sooooo hard.

Hi, Is it possible to figure out whether the other person has switched to Broadcast view (If possible), during online play.

Hi, Is it possible to figure out whether the other person has switched to Broadcast view (If possible), during online play.

Nope, when i was bowling didn't see anything telling me what camera angle the oposition was using.

Nope, when i was bowling didn't see anything telling me what camera angle the oposition was using.

MattW pointed this out at the PlayTest. Sounds like something that could easily be patched if the game is successful, and something that can be avoided playing the reputable members on PC.

Although, it will 100% be abused by the randoms since majority of the people who played AC09 were douchebags

So, what's the content like?

World Cup/ T20 Cup? Domestic leagues? More Stadiums?

World cup - 16 teams
World Trophy - 8 teams
Twenty overs cup - 8 teams
An IPL type twenty20 league - 8 teams, each team made upwith random players from each country.
3 more stadiums - Granada, Port Elizabeth and Dhaka.
Oh...and a custom tournament.

SpitfiresKent added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

MattW pointed this out at the PlayTest. Sounds like something that could easily be patched if the game is successful, and something that can be avoided playing the reputable members on PC.

Although, it will 100% be abused by the randoms since majority of the people who played AC09 were douchebags

Indeed.

World cup - 16 teams
World Trophy - 8 teams
Twenty overs cup - 8 teams
An IPL type twenty20 league - 8 teams, each team made upwith random players from each country.
3 more stadiums - Granada, Port Elizabeth and Dhaka.
Oh...and a custom tournament.

SpitfiresKent added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Sixteen teams? How many compete in the actual World Cup - I'm sure it's more than that. Has it got the accurate format now?

Users who are viewing this thread