International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

I know it defeats the point, but do you have your field settings just to damn well placed?! Or are you just a really good bowler? I asume you have to try and get the line in the lime green marker again for perfect line and length?

To be honest 214 and 195 i nothing too low. I may be jumping the gun!....

Slightly worried that I've been uppercutted for 6 on a few occasions when I've bowled it in the right area.

100 run partership by the A.I

150/4 coming up to tea i would think

Bowlers used
Anderson
Broad
Bresnen
Swann
Pieterson
Collingwood

As England are bowling this is very encouraging!... maybe my disk is broken!! lol

You always seemed to be out of the norm, even with AC09. Im just going to assume its you, since everyone else seems to have decent matches.

You always seemed to be out of the norm, even with AC09. Im just going to assume its you, since everyone else seems to have decent matches.

I no, whats that all about lol!!

Limited overs its fine. Tests iv rolled them out!.....Early days though! Ashes cricket i messed around with so much in search of a decent game!!

Can people elaborate a bit more on their online expreiences?

My game with jaynffc earlier today was ok (I won) but to me personally the only tactic you could use was the slower ball, and its too easy to hit boundaries.

Not my cup of tea.

Wheey

Boucher Bowled by Pieterson
Trys to pull a good ball away and just knocks the bail of on the leg stump.

155/5

So only 5 noballs in all your games great, how did the lb look. Also has anyone had a edge go just short and though the middle of 2 slip fielders. How about a glove to silly mid on, the guy that puts the helmet on i think. Im not great with all the fielders names. I had only 1 in ashes.:banana2:banana2:banana2

So only 5 noballs in all your games great, how did the lb look. Also has anyone had a edge go just short and though the middle of 2 slip fielders. How about a glove to silly mid on, the guy that puts the helmet on i think. Im not great with all the fielders names. I had only 1 in ashes.:banana2:banana2:banana2

First wicket was glove to short leg

Users who are viewing this thread