International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

20 overs: South Africa: 61/2

Khan this innings being the thorn in South Africas side picking up Peterson with one going across him taking the edge.

Amla 34* continuing from his 40 in the first innings has been the only batsmen to look at home in this match!

Time for a shower for me!

This is what i like though!... You got the run around in your last match didnt you!

Rampaul isn't playing today, which might be helping! :yes

Wicket!!! South Africa 73/3 off 25

Spoke to soon, spinner on and Amla goes for 34

Surely this game will be over by day 4!

Don't like this paddle sweep to the fast bowlers.

Has anyone managed to do a reverse sweep? Doesn't seem to be in this game (I'm sure it was in AC09). Shame there's no switch hit either.

Wicket!!! and Tea....

Just when you thought they were digging in final ball before tea Smith left one outside off to Zaheer only to see it swing in and clip offs bail!

Gutted!!

10 overs: South Africa 23/1

Hey dude, can you answer these qs pleeaaassseeee:

1) Do top edges look realistic (asking since you mentined you got a top edge above the keeper's head)??? Also, does the batsman ever glove the ball when you bowl bouncers or against spinners on bouncier pitches?

2) You mentioned you got bowled by Zaheer's off cutter...were you able to see the ball cut in sharply or did you notice that via te hawk eye??

Lads someone give the Oval a go, see if the AI enjoy it as much as India did!

wealey88 added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Hey dude, can you answer these qs pleeaaassseeee:

1) Do top edges look realistic (asking since you mentined you got a top edge above the keeper's head)??? Also, does the batsman ever glove the ball when you bowl bouncers or against spinners on bouncier pitches?

2) You mentioned you got bowled by Zaheer's off cutter...were you able to see the ball cut in sharply or did you notice that via te hawk eye??

Top Edges look good i have had one that has flown for 4 and the other went very high i thought i was gone but it bounced safely!

It was an inswinger and it visably came in!

Lads someone give the Oval a go, see if the AI enjoy it as much as India did!

wealey88 added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Top Edges look good i have had one that has flown for 4 and the other went very high i thought i was gone but it bounced safely!

It was an inswinger and it visably came in!

NICE!!! I guess this is the first cricket game in which I am really looking forward to bowl! :)

Wicket!! South Africa 100/4 off 32.0 overs

Everytime a little partnership forms, a lapse in concentration brings a wicket.

This time the spinner does the damage.

Kallis gone for 25

Its now just a matter of how long can South Africa prevent the inevitable

Wicket!! South Africa 100/4 off 32.0 overs

Everytime a little partnership forms, a lapse in concentration brings a wicket.

This time the spinner does the damage.

Kallis gone for 25

Its now just a matter of how long can South Africa prevent the inevitable

If, no..WHEN you lose, it will be a victory for Transmission Games :)!!! I think they will quietly celebrate this one ;)

Where is David Lloyd? I played a T20, a odi and a test but I have only got Jonathan Agnew and Ian Bishop! Also are all the stadiums unlocked from the start?

Users who are viewing this thread