International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

Really have to play yourself in! Hows yours going? easier day in the field for u?!

Lunch

146/5

Pietersen is punishing the dropped chance.

65* (79)

Two lbws though! :happy

Taylor 2/26 (7)
Roach 1/31 (7)
Edwards 1/43 (8)
Bravo 1/28 (4)
Benn 0/18 (4)

DarrenBravo added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

I'm playing at headingly, clear sky by the way folks.

Not much spin or swing but decent bounce.

Guys, take some vids from your cell (or anything for that matter) and upload them.....pleassseeee!!!

Wicket!! South Africa: 117/5

Boucher gone!

Cant gain any momentum!!!!!

Can they hold on and take it into day 4?

Wealey ya lad, can you please give us a summary of your game so far...cheers.

Ooo, Don't like this new camera for the bowling. Lets never do this again!

Its actually awkward and I find unusable. Plus, I think it breaks the rhythm that the Broadcast camera allows.

OMG what a match, what a match. I won where I never should have.

England (AI) 158/5

Trott 56 (41)
Bell 35 (31)
Prior 31* (19)

Watson 2/28
Hauritz 2/33

Australia 159/8 19.3 overs

White 39 (23)
Bollinger 32* (23)
Hauritz 20* (16)

Swann 4/34

Wow. Fall of wickets for Aus
26 37 55 60 79 82 91 106

When we were 106/8, White just gone, I thought it was over. Just an incredible 50 partnership from Bollinger and Hauritz, with Bollinger late cutting a 6 and a 4 off Anderson (who was terrible btw, bowled several nbs)

Hows it play? Considering getting it. I should be saving money towards my iPhone 4 fund, but a new cricket game is always so tempting. I'd talked myself out of getting it, seeing as it looked like a slightly upgraded version of AC09, but now that it's released I'm quite tempted. What's the difficulty like? Still piss easy to make huge scores and bowl sides out in LO's games?

Where is David Lloyd? I played a T20, a odi and a test but I have only got Jonathan Agnew and Ian Bishop! Also are all the stadiums unlocked from the start?

Check your copy. Are you sure you are playing IC 2010?

Hows it play? Considering getting it. I should be saving money towards my iPhone 4 fund, but a new cricket game is always so tempting. I'd talked myself out of getting it, seeing as it looked like a slightly upgraded version of AC09, but now that it's released I'm quite tempted. What's the difficulty like? Still piss easy to make huge scores and bowl sides out in LO's games?

Without any aids, such as seeing where the ball will land (this is off 2 overs experience on easy) it seems to be perfect!

My iPhone 4 fund is complete, but Apple aren't for sending me one next week :( Middle of July now. But ahh well, least they can iron out any problems in that time.

At last some reasonable and challenging cricket game out now specially total HUD off mode....:banana2

thanks Codemasters

Wealey ya lad, can you please give us a summary of your game so far...cheers.

India 675-6 dec
Tendulkar 297*
Yuvraj 130
South Africa 129 all out and 134-5

Have not had a sniff! Cant form a partnership! They are blocking my scoring areas and just squuuuezing!
:crying

Can anyone tell me if you can save your field settings for custom fields? I know they've said there's not a save fields option, but if you save a game and reload itdo the saved fields come back?

If so people can quickly load a saved game and then quit out of it and in the next game they should still be able to use their saved custom fields?

Maybe this can work, maybe not, but by any method can you save custom fields?

f so people can quickly load a saved game and then quit out of it and in the next game they should still be able to use their saved custom fields?

Maybe this can work, maybe not, but by any method can you save custom fields?

Yes when i reloaded fields were as i had them!

Users who are viewing this thread