International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

Nope. Which makes it all the more embarrassing.

Just starting a Test match Australia vs England at the MCG. I've created Steven Finn, Craig Kieswetter and Michael Yardy for England, with Finn playing ahead of Onions in this Test. Nice to see that you can finally move created players into the Squads on the console versions, was one of the more frustrating missing features on the last one. Hopefully I'll bat a bit better in the Test match. I'm not needing over 10 an over, so it should be a tad easier.

You could move created players into the squads on ashes 09 (I play on 360)

Ready for tomorrow.
My spinners got decked. Should mention that this was my first (completed) game and thus normal with hud on and action cam.

Attachments

• hfpx.jpg
    hfpx.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 85
Lads if there are any questions that you wanna ask check my thread. Iv been a bit obsessed with this game playing it 2 days straight!!

I recieved this on Thursday, first impressions on normal are AI test pacing is good, but I can't bat :p

It's amazing how one little change of a camera angle can make bowling so much more enjoyable.

Best wicket I've had so far was bowling with Siddle going right arm around the wicket to a right hander, pitched on middle and hit the top of off.

Felt so satisfying.

Also had a chopped on but it was on a free hit, looked very cool though.

It's amazing how one little change of a camera angle can make bowling so much more enjoyable.

Best wicket I've had so far was bowling with Siddle going right arm around the wicket to a right hander, pitched on middle and hit the top of off.

Felt so satisfying.

Also had a chopped on but it was on a free hit, looked very cool though.
When did you get the game, Dez!?!? :eek:

When did you get the game, Dez!?!? :eek:

Yesterday.

Playing a Test Match right now, Australia vs England.

Won the toss and elected to field.

At the GABBA on normal.

England 5/92 from 21 overs.
Pietersen 42 (42)
Collingwood 20* (50)
Prior 1* (4)

Hauritz 2/6
Hilfenhaus 2/28
Bollinger 1/20

Pietersen was going along comfortably while everyone around was either struggling or losing their wicket which I thought was pretty cool, he was playing shots while the batsman down the other end was scratching around for nothing but ultimately Hauritz removed him in his first over.

even me too i would love to know. i ordered it on 15th from shop to.:noway

Can some one post a proper footage of a game:(.The ones that are on youtube aren't particularly good showing anything about the game except the one from PC interview:doh....

Users who are viewing this thread