International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

Not to mention he takes blinders of "perfectly timed" ground shots

Basically if mr short cover comes to town, stick to the leg side!

End of the day its a game, if with him there i get 4-5 wickets and without him the AI bat normally im happy to remove him.

So by the sounds of it no lbw's or bowled wickets so far,

Is it wrong that im so annoyed about the same things that were wrong in ashes look as though there back again, and i aint even got the game till tomorrow.

Also any close in catches for a spinner ie: bat pad, silly point.

Is it wrong that im so annoyed about the same things that were wrong in ashes look as though there back again, and i aint even got the game till tomorrow.

Mate one guy has played it.. He will be not up to scratch as far as how to bowl properly!

Relax!

Should'nt the work day be wrapping up in England now? I imagine we will get a flurry of impressions in the next few hours

Does anyone know if the servers for the online are working, it's possible that they're not as it is 3 days before actual release so fair enough because i can't connect to host.

Been playing for about couple hours , I must say that the AI is improved it really is hard compared to AC09 but it's more enjoyable , good game thumps ups so far:banana2

Mate one guy has played it.. He will be not up to scratch as far as how to bowl properly!

Relax!

I apoligise for my over reaction.

Was so disappointed with ashes i am just praying it is a good as it sounded it might be.

No more getting worked up i promise.:help

Been playing for about couple hours , I must say that the AI is improved it really is hard compared to AC09 but it's more enjoyable , good game thumps ups so far:banana2

Mr Singh, I know you are new here, but there is no way you are getting away with telling us so little.

More details!

50 odd people viewing the thread buddy

chelsea boy said:

Was so disappointed with ashes i am just praying it is a good as it sounded it might be.

No more getting worked up i promise.

NO need to apologise mate, was just trying to calm you lol!

I got the game as well, just started playing it
If you got any questions, i will answer them

I suppose we are all a bit worked up as we are all desperate to see this game succeed. Every time a new game comes around we all hoard around our screens dying to get to the nuts and bolts of a game. Impression so far is that it is an enjoyable game, is fun to play and has reasonable pacing and gameplay. There are going to be bugs and frustrations but it seems that Trickstar might be on the right track. As long as it has shelf life. If online mode works this game could go on for a while. There are some very keen players here dying to tackle each other.

You as a paying customer have every right to be upset... so far this is what we have seen based on comments from folks who have played the game, especially SpitfiresKent...

1. In tests AI has not scored much - all out for 170 odd in 46 overs and there were 20-30 no balls in that total as stated by the person who played the Test. Plus there were a few dropped catches as well :(

2. Most of the boundaries are lofted shots in a test match :noway

3. No bowleds or LBWs to speak off - most of the wkts were catches

4. Short cover/close-in cover has once again taken majority of catches (3-4) :facepalm

5. Wickets still seem to be random and not based on a well thought out strategy to get a batsman out. Looks like you mix up your deliveries and eventually AI will mistime it to a fielder :doh

Granted that's based off only one game but pls note that the person was playing the game for the first time. If he can get Aus out in a Test Match for 170 odd first time he plays, imagine what happens after you have played a few times and know AI's weaknesses.

Last edited:
Have you played a Test? If so how many days did it last.

Has the AI chased a limited overs target against you? How did they do?

What percentage of the wickets were bowled/lbw

Is it hard to play behind the wicket using the Action cam?

Users who are viewing this thread