International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

The Players faces look worse than last year, and contrary to barmyarmy, the player ratings have not been changed or fixed. Flintoff is still rated as 84 - the second best batsman in the England Team....... hmmmm.

Well you can quiz the man who did the rosters yourself. Seeing as the game is released I don't feel any compunction in outing him as aussie1st.

Darren Bravo is right, best thing to do is play the game and you will see the difference immediately, of course it is not the perfect game but a HUGE step in the right direction. If you are unsure maybe rent it.

Right I'm off to start a test match, will tell everyone how it goes tomorrow morning before work. :p

Only let down is you cannot play action game with players playing on same console...i suppose online will be the same? and online does not work yet, should do on friday.

can you confirm if Tamim is in the game or not, Bangla will a hell of a lot less appealing online without him

Well ive had a look in all 3 squads and carnt see him, very poor for Bangledesh fans.
No Keiswetter or Lumb in Engand squad, and Morgans in England and Ireland squad.

Only let down is you cannot play action game with players playing on same console...i suppose online will be the same? and online does not work yet, should do on friday.

It works, a friend of mine is playing online right now

hMarka added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Well ive had a look in all 3 squads and carnt see him, very poor for Bangledesh fans.
No Keiswetter or Lumb in Engand squad, and Morgans in England and Ireland squad.

Morgan in both squads? Lol a shame but Im more interested in the fundamental gameplay fixes

Ok I think we are all getting a bit sidetracked on the nuances.

I want to hear more about the Action Cam and Power stick, anyone been quit on yet? :p

im very much looking forward to playing this game now. Im going to try and resist the urge to go straight into a match and go for the coaching levels first. Can anyone tell me about the x-box achievments list?

Thx for that. So pretty much exactly the same?!

Gone4aDuck added 4 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

1 Question i would like to ask all you owners is, are there any differences in the consoles? I am getting this game off the shelf on friday so i can still get for either console. Was just wondering if they are identicle or any noticable differences? cheers.

Gone4aDuck added 7 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

As for the Tamim Iqbal thing. Well he wasnt going to look like him due to the licences. So why not just simply create him? Give him very poor bowling stats, average fielding and excellent batting. Simples!

Hi folks,

So chuffed to get the game today, big up to Shop To, delighted to have chosen them.

I have gone slightly against the grain this evening, as I am keen to try out the AI batting.

Started a 50 over game with England against South Africa, in Joburg.

The ground is reknowned for being a quick bouncy wicket, with a fast outfield.

South Africa won the toss and elected to bat first.

Loving the action cam for the bowling, as has been said before, you feel in the game with every ball.

I had around half a dozen play and misses early on, but Smith and Amla started to see off the new ball, and I ended up about 10 overs in, pushing the field back, and a bowling change brought about the first wicket.

I used Broad to pitch a little shorter (Anderson and Sidebottom were swinging the odd one away or into the batsmen), and a wide one saw Amla cut to Gully, where Strauss took the catch.

I wasn't much good catching on Ashes 09, but got this one!

Anyway, have played the first 15 overs of powerplay (10 standard, and 5 bowling ones chosen by me)

SA 92/1 off 15 overs

Smith 63* (57)
Amla 23 (30) c Strauss b Broad
Kallis 4 (5)

Must say at this point, no hint of the annoying run out, or the batsmen going crazy. I bowled two no balls at Smith, and he enjoyed both by slashing 10 from the free hits!

There have been more ground shots to the boundary than ones over the top.

The lofted ones have tended to be when i pitched too short.

I will report back later with more news.

A bit of confusion in the air,

does Action Cam work online?

does no HUD work online?

Users who are viewing this thread