International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

Playing a test match between Sri Lanka (me) and New Zealand (AI) at Colombo
(hard, action cam, minimal)

Just bowled NZ out for 153 in 39.2 overs. Pretty poor show by them apart from Taylor, who scored 56. Mendis took 6/35, amazing delivery to remove Taylor, went under the bat when he played a straight drive

Weally, how are you playing the batting? What do you look for? How do you score runs. I struggled.

Weally, how are you playing the batting? What do you look for? How do you score runs. I struggled.

Yeah i struggled to, its the ultimate test aint it!

I just got used to it, you cant play across the line and your reactions have got to be like lightening!

Haha, lightening alreyt! I got 10 runs with Broad and he top scored. I feel so ashamed :p

India 258 all out after 62 overs, Kallis with 7!

Got a couple of nice bowleds and catches to slip but no LBW's this time around, lets see how i get on with batting!

I hate every single one of you that has posted such positive things about this game. You've made me part with ?34 of my not so hard earned money (well, not even money really, capital bonds :D). Damn you all to hell. :p

Guys!! Just a little thought.

There has been a mixture of scores set by the AI varying from 100-675 in my case lol!

India seem to be producing the better scores of any other side!

Looking at their overall batting stats they are top of the pile with 86.

Now by taking a few skill points from players throwing accuracy and throwing distance you can add them to the batting making other teams batting stronger.

It may not be needed. But i would say on balance there have been more AI scores between 100-200 than anything else.

Me (England) CPU (Sri lanka)
Hard-no hud-Action cam

sri lanka 48/4
12 overs gone
Onions- 3 wickets bowling really well
Anderson- 1 wicket
Sri lanka are not batting well at all :D
anyone else finding sri lanka easy to bowl against on hard?

Where were you playing your game Wealey?

I was playing at the Oval good batting track.

Only reason what i said before was is i feel conditions etc do play a part in this game. But where a bad innings should be about 230-240.. teams are going for 140.

But spraggy had a game where he bowled Aus out for 100 odd then they got 500 in second innings.

Im not sure there is any problem. But if there was you could just very easily up the stats. As someone like Hashim Amla has skill points wasted in his bowling!

Hope that makes sence!

It cant be an ycoinsidence that India have produced the big scores of 600+ 350 + and they are the highest rated batting side!

Users who are viewing this thread