Mafia01 - Classic Mafia - End Game - Mafia (Zhuorb and Swirler) win

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Night 0

The villagers were unaware of the trouble that was going on in the small town. There was one who was suspicious of a few though. He was going to get to the bottom of this. He took out his gun and went to investigate. There were two who didn't like this much though, and took out their own guns and kept lookout. When the man came into the vicinity, the main man took him out, shooting him dead. The village were unaware of what happened until the next morning when they noticed the remains of a dead man. It was Sedition. They were stunned at the death of their mighty cop. Now where were they supposed to go. One decided to round up all the village, and they decided that they would find the killers, who were hidden within. 6 of them in total, what would they do? Could they catch the killers or would there be more innocent deaths at the hands of the brutal butchers.

Sedition was the Cop, Town Aligned

It is now Day 1. With 6 alive, it takes 4 for a lynch.

And also, this is annoying. I actually expected a good game until this annoyingly happened. kerpluck you mafia :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Worst possible start, cop is such an important role in such a small game.
There were two who didn't like this much though
This can mean there are two mafias? Surely, more than 2 can't be there. I think there's a GF and a goon. We have a cop, a doc, and 3 more townies (plain?)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Feel very sorry for Sedition as he was playing his first game. I'd like to put on record that I am definitely not mean enough to kill someone playing their first game before they even got a chance to post.

@User - it's a classic 7 player setup so there are two mafia.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
I'll take it as a compliment. People always want to eliminate the most intelligent, powerful and best looking guy first. Jealousy is a strong human emotion, so I forgive you guys :p

I won't post anymore since I'm dead :spy

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The cop dead, the game is almost over! It's got to be complete random guessing now. All the best, guys!

ved_

International Coach
We No Lynch today, no reason to lynch. The only PR left in here is the doctor, he is supposed to out next day IIRC. It's MYLO, we have a better chance of lynching tomorrow. Also, we gotta get this game going on, rather than ranting over the cop death. We need a few more posts to start judging people over their talk.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Having read a few other games I find it very difficult to trust anything Barmy says! Sorry Barmy dude, I'll give you the benefit for now, but I just feel you've oversold yourself too soon. A general tactic of your small mafia games in the past seems to be you try very hard and very early to seem like a Civilian and then can manipulate the lynch as it progresses.

In fact, even him trying to say he's not mean enough to kill a newbie comes across as somewhat self-serving. In every game I've checked Barmy would quite literally say anything to win. Are you again Barmy?

However, this said, I also agree that Zuorb could at least have maybe pointed a finger and attempted to get some debate, especially when we've already lost the cop.

I am new to all this though, so I'll admit to being somewhat paranoid.

What does FOS mean? Full of sh**?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Close.

Finger of suspicion.

And, FOS : Zhuorb

No lynch would mean mafia get away for today. One of us dies at night. Leaving only 5 with 2 mafia in it. Not good. We got to try and put some pressure on people and get something going.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I see your point User. A no lynch means someone dead anyway, whilst even a misplaced lynch still leaves us in trouble but at least opens the possibility that we either remove a mafia or gain some information.

FOS - Zhuorb.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Exactly. No lynches are only alright if it is a longer game. In such short games, the probability of us hitting the target is much higher.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Indeed. No lynch is a legitimate tactic in a longer game but not a shorter one. You only go there as a last resort not a first choice.

@puddleduck - obviously there's nothing I can say to that except that if you're town you need me to help you win ;)

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I would also suggest that a no lynch only makes sense if you actually have a cop available to uncover something that night?

I'm certainly leaning towards Zhuorb depending on what he has to say.

Although, I also have a couple of theories thus far. The mafia were clearly active enough to take someone out, yet there are still a few non-posters in this thread? Are they aiming to let us do more damage to ourselves first in the hope they slip through? What have the people who haven't said anything yet got to add to this?

Another theory is to do with Barmy being a lot cleverer than his last post tells me he is.

He seems an obvious target for the mafia from that post, yet if I was to suggest I was the doctor and was lying, the doctor could then protect me whilst the mafia waste a night trying to kill me? So, maybe I'm the one we all need to win this game ;)

Also, I'm sure that's another similar Barmy mafia line. Wherein you appeal to the vanity and need to win of the person to get them on your side....

Dammit Barmy, that last post confuses me even more... especially since you would surely never suggest you were so important if you were ;)

Users who are viewing this thread