Medical Mafia 02 - Endgame (mafia wins)

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry but I spend way too much time on this game, I don't see any point in playing if others can't put in even a fraction of the time.

Besides, this is starting in about a week, for about a week or two, I gauge? I'll probably be busy by the end so there won't be much point.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sorry but I spend way too much time on this game, I don't see any point in playing if others can't put in even a fraction of the time.

Besides, this is starting in about a week, for about a week or two, I gauge? I'll probably be busy by the end so there won't be much point.

Ah well then. No problem. :)

Varun

ICC Board Member
To be honest, we should give this forum a short rest. The long games and inactivity do not help at all, and unlike the old days, players don't seem to be able to learn from the games very well.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
fearsome tweak it, I guess with the other game ending now I'll play. I'll just lay off the essays and play like everyone else.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
We need two more Gangsters

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Sulaiman7 - A setup in which players not knowing the roles they're playing wouldn't work.
I think he got influenced by the Medical/Police mafia thing, obviously it wouldn't work here.

RPHKR

National Board President
Why don't you make this as Medical Mafia II? Players from Silence of the Lambs will join here after the game is finished.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I wouldn't mind another Medical Mafia game at some point, one where I can play:).

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan

RPHKR

National Board President
Okay guys now confirm that you are in. This will commence once the other game is over. :)

Users who are viewing this thread