New Zealand in Bangladesh, October 2010/11

oooooh that was a bit of a close call...

Reckon the ball started taking the bails off and then the hand contact disguised it.

TumTum added 3 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

LOL at the crowd, so animated :)

Yea I would've thought benefit of the doubt would have made it not out, but I can kinda see why it's out at the same time.

This is just embarrassing.....

ferg512 added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

To think we are going to be playing India soon, we'll be lucky not to lose by an innings in those games

You don't really farm ducks.

But if you did they could go live on Mark's farm.

Chewie added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

O fling :facepalm

I'm seriously beginning to believe we are fixing games.... I mean come on how can we be this bad??

:laugh

On another note, the BNG/IND commentators are such idiots.
How many times throughout the BNG innings did they say take the batting powerplay, when NZ only had 2/3 fielders outside the circle?
They are also extremely bias with every call the umpires make.
Every match they've said multiple things that have pissed me off.

They better not have these two jokers on during the WC.

After this effort we should be taken out of the top 10 and play some games in the intercontenential cup. I've honestly seen some bad NZ teams the past few years but this one seriously takes the cake.

On another note, the BNG/IND commentators are such idiots.
How many times throughout the BNG innings did they say take the batting powerplay, when NZ only had 2/3 fielders outside the circle?
They are also extremely bias with every call the umpires make.
Every match they've said multiple things that have pissed me off.

They better not have these two jokers on during the WC.

they are nothing compared to the Australian commentators, every shot played by a australian batsman is deliberate including edges and all.

btw Shamim Chowduhary is pretty good and the other two are Danny Morission and Craig McMillan so yeah..

Franklin's bowling well and batting pretty decently in Zimbabwe, he might get an opportunity in the next series.

I dont get why we keep losing though, the team is pretty strong and we played pretty well in sri lanka without Vettori, Ryder and McCullum so really this is very odd.

Users who are viewing this thread