New Zealand in England May - June 2013

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I wouldn't be surprised if Bell and Prior get big scores here. Possibly Trott as well.

This is the sort of bowling Bell loves to score hundreds against.

Let's say *Trott* and Prior. My hunch is that Bell won't be there long. :-)

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
God Australia and India are cra... oh, wrong thread.

I forgot about the other England cliche, gifting an opposition debut bowler a five-fer!

----------

Terrible batting so far though, although increases the odds of a 4 day result.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Rewatching the highlights at the break, it's amazing that England have batted so brilliantly, but with some crazy shots in between making them look a terrible side!

Take out the wickets and it's a collection of beautiful shots.

Put the bad ones together, and it's crazy bad.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Rewatching the highlights at the break, it's amazing that England have batted so brilliantly, but with some crazy shots in between making them look a terrible side!

Take out the wickets and it's a collection of beautiful shots.

Put the bad ones together, and it's crazy bad.

Don't let the others see you here, they will say you should stop watching cricket and finish the game! :p

For some reason I'm not overly worried about the situation.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Brilliant bowling from our brothers across the ditch :clap Lucky for NZ they have some classy players like Wagner, Brownlie and Watling, so hopefully they can capitalise on this first day domination :cheers

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
RT @MichaelVaughan: England are batting like Australia.... It's a real concern...... > this 2nd tier is getting crowded...

Ian O Brien :lol :clap

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Oh come on!! I hate English tailenders, always come to some sort of rescue. :clap 200 odd would be good enough for English bowlers I feel

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Go New Zulland! Great start for Rutherford. What's everyone's opinion of Bruce Martin? He seemed pretty harmless to me (only saw him bowling to Anderson/Finn/Panesar) but he took 4 so good on him.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I was not expecting that, and I highly doubt anyone else was either. England were just completely and utterly outplayed, so it'll be interesting to see how they back-up tomorrow. KP just had an absolute shocker, golden duck and dropped a sitter.

----------

Go New Zulland! Great start for Rutherford. What's everyone's opinion of Bruce Martin? He seemed pretty harmless to me (only saw him bowling to Anderson/Finn/Panesar) but he took 4 so good on him.

This season he only averaged 40 in our domestic FC competition, but I guess that just shows our lack of spinners like you guys. He did actually bowl the most overs in the competition though (he was only 5th overall in the wickets), so he must have a pretty good understanding of his game atm. He'll stick around with the bat as well, with two FC centuries.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Good work NZ this has made my day :) Rutherford is going well, did well in that warm up match and now today.

Users who are viewing this thread