New Zealand in South Africa

So there are 4 world class batsman in the world by your standards? If there are more let us hear them?

So there are 4 world class batsman in the world by your standards? If there are more let us hear them?

world class batsman in no particular order:

Ponting
Yousef
Hussey
Hayden
Kallis
Pieterson
Sangakkara
Tendulkar
Dravid

I'm too tired to go on. But there is a lot more. You get my point, Fleming is nowhere near them. I've seen him bat well and make runs about 2 times. He just gets out softly all the time it seems, and he rarely does well anymore. Stop being biased buddy.. His a good player but surely not world class. ;)

Last edited:
Theres no way Symonds is world class!:o

and you obviously haven't seen him bat lately. He is easily amongst the 5 best batsman in the world AT THE MOMENT ON FORM.

Still, I'll remove him, just for you, don't you feel special? It is beside the point. The point of it is old mate up there said that we are saying there are only 4 world class batsman at the moment which he is clearly wrong.

Fleming isn't world class, end of story.

Last edited:
and you obviously haven't seen him bat lately. He is easily amongst the 5 best batsman in the world AT THE MOMENT ON FORM.

Still, I'll remove him, just for you, don't you feel special? It is beside the point. The point of it is old mate up there said that we are saying there are only 4 world class batsman at the moment which he is clearly wrong.

Fleming isn't world class, end of story.

Wow he's been in a little bit of form lets induct him into the hall of fame!
And thanks.i feel extreamly special now!:D

Symonds is one of the best middle-order ODI batsman of all time.

A world-class player is someone who constantly succeeds at their profession.

Shahid Afridi has hit a 40 century before and Wasim Akram has hit a double-century in Test Cricket but you wouldn't call them World-Class batsman, would you?

In that case Bond is the only real NZ player who'd I'd rate World-Class and is probably easily NZ's best bowler or player since Richard Hadlee.

man Steyn is in some form, hes bowling is amazing he sure is the future of South Africas bowling.

Another pretty bad performance. I didn't actually watch it. It does seem improved though.

I feel sorry for Cumming, sounds like he was doing alright. Sounds like a nasty hit. He'll probably get to continue his innings though at least.

Fleming was again a starter, but couldn't continue. Vincent seems to be doing alright.

Papps is a bit annoying. He has great talent, but he is an edger early on and unfortunately, he can't get a start

Looks like another loss for us. I hope we can at least improve on the last game.

Steyn is the destroyer again. Easily the player of the series and he best bowler South Africa has. I think most sides would be troubled by him.

I was disappointed with Styris. He got absolutey mugged by Steyn. He got out to a half volley on middle stump, walking and playing aross whilst, whilst not moving his feet at all. I think seing Cumming get twatted got to him.

Styris is in shocking form. He looks terrible out there. I totally agree.

He had better perform better in the ODI series.

edit: I just noticed Steyn was on a hattrick vs Chris Martin. How do you not get that? He's the worst international tailender.

Last edited:
Coffee Steyn is the destroyer.

Pace, swing, bounce and control. He's been basically unplayable.

Man New Zealand should definately play more cricket or they will continue to be steam rolled like this anywhere they go.

Users who are viewing this thread