Online Play

how are you guys getting complete games
have not got a single complete game till now
every time disconnected
sometimes the game freezes and nothing happens even after pressing all buttons
i had to quit 3 games becoz of this
hope it does not ruin my sportsmanship:D

was playin an online game with Rizzy with HUD off was lookin like a good experience b4 conn lost

is there someone in this forum that have any links to the folk at trickstar. I would be nice if they could release a patch that added a difficulty selection option for online matches so that we could make the lofted shots more difficult... it is ruining the game...

Folks, how do you figure out whom you are playing online in a ranked game? I mean when you browse and look for an online game, the online lobby simply lists the games along with Sportsmanship rating of the opponent but not the PSN ID. So how do you set up a ranked game against a particular opponent coz if you join a wrong game (against someone else) you won't be able to quit as that would impact your Sportsmanship rating. Let me know how are you guys setting up ranked online games with your friends as I haven't been able to figure it out.

besides lofted shot, we also had a problem in one of the online match where mic stopped working in the middle for both sides...

nobody plays this game online wen im dere, i suggest u go back to ashes 2009, at least there is no abuse of bowling

is there someone in this forum that have any links to the folk at trickstar. I would be nice if they could release a patch that added a difficulty selection option for online matches so that we could make the lofted shots more difficult... it is ruining the game...

They read the forum and we're in regular e-mail contact.

With AC09, didn't Transmission set up a new online server/setting with an increased difficulty? This seems like an action that needs to be repeated for IC10, as the current online play is a slogfest (not to mention riddled with connection problems).

OK this game is officially broken online, i was 2-4 just hit a big 6 and it disconnected thats 8 games now this has happened i seriousley want my money back or for trickstar to fix this mess of a game. Ashes 09 was never like this online.

OK this game is officially broken online, i was 2-4 just hit a big 6 and it disconnected thats 8 games now this has happened i seriousley want my money back or for trickstar to fix this mess of a game. Ashes 09 was never like this online.

Has happened with me for more than 15times.

I am having same issue on my PS3. I was having an online match yesterday and my opponent started slogging for sixes on very first over and suddenly the connection was lost.

Trickstar are going to have to step up to the plate and fix this huge online issue. They really don't have any other choice, because essentially the game cannot be played online.

Its says on the cover that online 1-4 people can play...but i dont think so 4 people can play one match online.

Just had a thought...how awesome it would be if four people are able to play a match online. 2 people bating and two bowling and fielding. just like tennis doubles.

I know trickstar have concentrated a lot on ai and lots more but they have completely neglegted the online play, it's still the same useless menus and options and I've only finished one 5 over game because of disconnections.

Surely fixing the previous games issues online wouldn't have been too hard.

Users who are viewing this thread