Pakistan in India

Tour is still on despite emergency in pakistan,bad there will be less people from pakistan in the forums as internet has been blocked.

So that ppl do not communicate with the outside world.
The last time India had an emergency under Indira Gandhi,the telephone lines were blocked.

Coming back to India-Pakistan,why are they having a match at Guwahati ?
Just read on the news that it is a very early morning start,i.e,0830.
This is cause the light fades at around 1630.
Shocking.

Coming back to India-Pakistan,why are they having a match at Guwahati ?
Just read on the news that it is a very early morning start,i.e,0830.
This is cause the light fades at around 1630.
Shocking.

:mad: Thats my office time :mad: Which channel is telecasting this series in India? I hope to see a quick 1 hour highlights atleast!

Good gesture shown by Shoaib Akhtar.

Shoaib Akhtar offers his condolences to Virender Sehwag, who recently lost his father

Attachments

• 81729.jpg
    81729.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 37
:mad: Thats my office time :mad: Which channel is telecasting this series in India? I hope to see a quick 1 hour highlights atleast!

NEO

Good gesture shown by Shoaib Akhtar.

Shoaib Akhtar offers his condolences to Virender Sehwag, who recently lost his father

Hmm thats a nice embrace.
Wonder whether they will embrace each other tomorrow as well !

Pathan is taller than Shoaib :eek:

Attachments

• 81728.jpg
    81728.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 36
yeah..

Shoaib is just a guy who is just shoaib... you'd know if you met him... ;)

Psssh. I don't like all this friendliness !! Bring back the fire, the anger with which the two used to play against each other !

Psssh. I don't like all this friendliness !! Bring back the fire, the anger with which the two used to play against each other !

Sehwag's father just died, excuse Shoaib for comforting him. The anger should be on the field and should stay there, I see no need for off field conflict except maybe the odd prediction which Sreesanth has already provided (I presume).

Bring on the series now. Waiting in anticipation for a mouth watering clash.

I would pick Gambhir instead of Sehwag tomorrow for the match. Gambhir is in very good nick with the bat unlike Sehwag, and is a better fielder. Sreesanth, Zaheer and Pathan should be the fast bowlers with Bhajji and Kartik as the spinners. Keen to see Sachin vs Shoaib. I agree 100% that the return of Shoaib has brought back a huge amount of interest in this series.

Bring on the series now. Waiting in anticipation for a mouth watering clash.

I would pick Gambhir instead of Sehwag tomorrow for the match. Gambhir is in very good nick with the bat unlike Sehwag, and is a better fielder.

But the agressiveness of Sehwag may be vital in what promises to be a 300 pitch according to the pitch curator.

Sreesanth, Zaheer and Pathan should be the fast bowlers with Bhajji and Kartik as the spinners.

Nah, Kumar instead of Kartik in my opinion. I can't see Kartik working against Pakistan.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread