Pakistan in India

Shoaib is lacking in match fitness he was bowling in the early 130's today.

He still remains a threat to the Indian Batting, unless and untill, Master Blaster may handle him. I wish not.. :eek: then we will see Sixes all over.

I want to see the OLD Rawalpindi Express back.. the 2001 one.

Shoaib is lacking in match fitness he was bowling in the early 130's today.

Shoaib's pace comes from his run up and his coiling action; he can easily tone both down without losing rhythm and he probably did that to conserve energy. I am fully sure that Shoaib can crank it up to 145kph if he really wanted to.

But although one of the less street-smart cricketers I have seen, I feel that Shoaib finally understands that bowling extremely fast to a Sehwag or Tendulkar is just making it easier for the ball to reach the boundary and harder for the fielders to stop it.

Shoaib's pace comes from his run up and his coiling action; he can easily tone both down without losing rhythm and he probably did that to conserve energy. I am fully sure that Shoaib can crank it up to 145kph if he really wanted to.

But although one of the less street-smart cricketers I have seen, I feel that Shoaib finally understands that bowling extremely fast to a Sehwag or Tendulkar is just making it easier for the ball to reach the boundary and harder for the fielders to stop it.

I Do not agree pace is the one thing that can beat batsman no matter how good,he has to bowl full pace rather than tone down to be effective.

Khalid Latif. They only selected him to give him experience, not to play any games! ;)

Typical subcontinental selection

hey i think India will win
but the entry of Shoiab Akhtar or Rawalpindi Express can turn the tide

He he
As an Indian fan,even i feel that India will win 3-2.
Yeah Akthar can really dent our batting.
But,i belive had Asif been in Pakistan squad,India would have lost.

I have a feeling that Tanvir will be a flop in the ODI's.

Inzmam is the cricket expert for ZEE News now.He will be on the job for this series.

Tell you what baburao.
Switch on ESPN,listen to the expert opinions there.
Or rather go to NDTV and hear some Sidhuisms.

Dunno how Inzi will do here.The last time ZEE had Javed Miandad.

Tell you what baburao.
Switch on ESPN,listen to the expert opinions there.
Or rather go to NDTV and hear some Sidhuisms.

Dunno how Inzi will do here.The last time ZEE had Javed Miandad.
I know lol.But i was just informing.Plus i want to have a good laugh thats' why inzi's inzuism will help.:p

I got a fantatsic sms regd Inzi and his inzuism.
I dunno wheteher i'd be allowed to post it here,it relates Inzi's wife being pregnant and the credit being given to soemone else. :p

Rameez: Inzi,congrats,heard ur wife is pregnant for the 3rd time ?
Inzi- Allah ka lakh lakh shukhar hai.Ya is possible only becoz of boys.They did a gr8 job.Especially Shahid,it wud not have been possible without his strokes.

I got a fantatsic sms regd Inzi and his inzuism.
I dunno wheteher i'd be allowed to post it here,it relates Inzi's wife being pregnant and the credit being given to soemone else. :p

Rameez: Inzi,congrats,heard ur wife is pregnant for the 3rd time ?
Inzi- Allah ka lakh lakh shukhar hai.Ya is possible only becoz of boys.They did a gr8 job.Especially Shahid,it wud not have been possible without his strokes.

lol it was Tony Greig who interviewed Inzi.Inzi said special thanks to Shahid he came in at a difficult time lol.:p

Users who are viewing this thread