Pakistan in India

We should go with a pacer instead of Rehman if tomorrow's pitch is pace friendly. Sohail Tanvir is a good player to put in to the side since his left arm pace is different from all the other bowlers and he can bat a bit as well down the order.

Rehman sucks... Danish is wayyyy bbetter... we'rez our YOUNG spinners..

I think Rehman may just be easier to play especially as India dealt with Brad Hogg less than a month back. Though Hogg was a chinaman bowler, playing him, I think, has helped them deal with Rehman. Also, Murali Karthik in the ranks means that they are practicing in the nets against a solid left-arm spinner, something they weren't doing in previous tours.

lol i'm not hating :mad:... he is 26..

no sooy he is 27.. look at cricinfo.. i'm like wtf at PCB.. what about you?? :mad

no sooy he is 27.. look at cricinfo.. i'm like wtf at PCB.. what about you?? :mad

But the guy is decent and spinners can play until their 36-37. He has his whole life ahead of him. I rather have a polished player than someone right out of the U-19 team.

:mad ok i'll agree then.. coz i feel sleepy..

Yeah thats right.90 minutes to the match.
I believe India will win this one too.Its kinda tough for Pak here.

well india have been absolutley suberb so far...after that lose of the first wicket in the first over, they have never looked back...and to sum it all up...

22.2 Shahid Afridi to Tendulkar, SIX, What a fab shot to bring up the 150. He backed outside leg stump and he drove it inside-out - bottom hand powering that stroke- over long-off. I thought he just chipped it over the infield but it kept sailing.

*sigh*

well well well...Gul is brought into the attack and strikes immideatley...getting tendulkar for 99...unlucky or what...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread