Pakistan in India

No.. What did you learn from the stats which I have showed you?

i agree that your stats sort of prooved me wrong, but when was the last time Malik came in at number 3? plus for the last 2 years Younis has been playing #3 and he always came in after the openers failed in the 1st few overs so its not like its easy to be Pakistan #3, i like Malik at 5 so maybe Yousuf at #3 and Younis at #4

well i think anything below 250 in ODIs now is too less...and as soon as pakistan made 240, i knew it would be hard for them to defend it...

Akmal should be dropped now...he's been given several chances and hasn't proved himself in even one of them...he should be given a PROLONGED REST and another keeper should be given a chance...

Salman Butt looks like he's back in form after making 80+ in warm-up and 50 against india...Afridi should take the responsbility and come as an opener when only 2 fielders are allowed outside the circle...so he has a lower probability of getting caught out and he can just play the ball over the fielders inside the circle...

Mailk should put himself at No.3 and Younus and Yousuf following him...they can balance the innings nicely...after the Misbal-Ul-Haq and the keeper...than the four bowler which for me should be decided on how the pitch is gonna be...if it's gonna spin than Rehman, Shoiab, Gul and Rao and if it's gonna be moving of the seam, swinging etc than they should play 4 pacers with malik and afridi adding to the spin option...Shoiab, Gul, Rao and Tanvir...

i just feel they do alright but than can't finish things of...twice against india in 20-20 and than the final match agains SA...they look like they are cruising to victory and than BAM...a big collapse and they lose...they gotta learn how to finish the match off and keeping their cool in situations like that...

and last but not least good luck to both teams for tomorrows match and may the best team win (Pakistan ofcourse :)

And guess what shoaib malik was criticising the outfield for their bad fielding in a post match interview.:p

lol sohaib malik will even blame the side screen ..

I agree with Malik and fully justify his blaming the outfield for poor fielding.
Okay,even PaK is at fault to some extent.

I belive that the BCCI is at fault.

Hosting matches in places like Guwahati where the sun sets at around 1630 and at such places where matches are played onc ein a blue moon.

How many of you remember the India-Australia match where Ricky Ponting tried to run out an Indian batsman,but couldnt do it because of the outfield.

I agree with Malik and fully justify his blaming the outfield for poor fielding.
Okay,even PaK is at fault to some extent.

I belive that the BCCI is at fault.

Hosting matches in places like Guwahati where the sun sets at around 1630 and at such places where matches are played onc ein a blue moon.

How many of you remember the India-Australia match where Ricky Ponting tried to run out an Indian batsman,but couldnt do it because of the outfield.

was the outfield that bad?

Both India and Pakistan ponder switching to pace instead of spin in light of conditions at Mohali ahead of the 2nd ODI.

You have to agree, that Pakistan have better Fast bowling attack then India, however India have better spin bowling then Pakistan. Mohali may help our bowlers.

yeah def. pakistan has a better pace attack now with the inclusion of Akhtar but as Sahil said a lot depends on the toss...

You have to agree, that Pakistan have better Fast bowling attack then India, however India have better spin bowling then Pakistan. Mohali may help our bowlers.
May be your bowling attack is better.But never underestimate Zaheer,RP,Sree and Pathan these guys have won us test matches outside india.And on indian pitches which are batsman friendly they are not that effective.But still mohali will assist our bowlers also becoz Pakistan's batting is weak.:p

Never know,the Guwahati pitch was a low pitch.
The ball was'nt coming onto the bat easily.A lively one at Mohali means that stroke makers like Yuvraj,Dhoni,Tendulakr will thrive.So will Yuosuf and Younis.
I hope Pak select Nazir tomorrow.Will be a cracker on Diwali day !

I hope Sree plays as well, it's always exciting when he plays, I hope he's matured from the stupid faces though.

Dont think Pakistan will easily win tomorrow just becoz Mohali could help their pacers. India have fast bowlers who can take full advantage of the conditions, and they have the added support of the home advantage. We had a match against Australia at Mohali in the Champions Trophy in 2006 and India went really close and lost it only by 18 runs or so.

I feel India will be at an advantage tomorrow. Also Sachin is due for a big score, and that can be dangerous for the opposition. It will be a ripper tomorrow.

Dont think Pakistan will easily win tomorrow just becoz Mohali could help their pacers. India have fast bowlers who can take full advantage of the conditions, and they have the added support of the home advantage. We had a match against Australia at Mohali in the Champions Trophy in 2006 and India went really close and lost it only by 18 runs or so.

I feel India will be at an advantage tomorrow. Also Sachin is due for a big score, and that can be dangerous for the opposition. It will be a ripper tomorrow.

lol Pakistan played against South Africa last time at Mohali in champions trophy.They bowled south africa out for just 196 guess what pakistan were bowled out for 89.hehe :D

lol Pakistan played against South Africa last time at Mohali in champions trophy.They bowled south africa out for just 196 guess what pakistan were bowled out for 89.hehe :D

well these things happen..
But they don't always happen so I think it going to be a close one:cool:

I predict a Pakistan win tomorrow-though I hope i'm wrong.
Due to conditions we must make some changes to our XI.
Sree surely in for RP. He's the fast bowler to fully utilize the Mohali pitch.
Praveen Kumar in for Harbajan. The pitch doesn't have much in it for the spinners and Murali is in better form the Bhajji. Kumar deserves a go after his performances in the domestic circuit.
I'd also switch Ghambir with Dhoni on the lineup, so we get more of an aggressive start to our batting innings.

Tendulkar
Ganguly
Dhoni
Ghambir
Yuvraj
Uthappa
Irfan
Praveen
Murali
Sreesanth
Zaheer

Bowling line-up would look something like this-

Zaheer - 10 overs
Sreesanth - 10 overs
Irfan - 8 overs
Praveen - 8 overs
Murali - 8 overs
Sachin - 6 overs

Just an estimate. Can change any time depending on the spell the bowler is having.

also becoz Pakistan's batting is weak.:p

aham younus khan, aham yousuf, aham Malik.. :eek: though these were not b"best" but really good players.. and were not considered as weak.. or you mean without Inzi?

Yeah India have better batting, however.. :mad :mad I'm suppose to be like that for a month.. lol

Bowling line-up would look something like this-

Zaheer - 10 overs
Sreesanth - 10 overs
Irfan - 8 overs
Praveen - 8 overs
Murali - 8 overs
Sachin - 6 overs

lol your feeling it...

well these things happen..
But they don't always happen so I think it going to be a close one:cool:

:upray hope so.

Dont think Pakistan will easily win tomorrow

well DUH.... OMG.. no Pakistan VS India is easy.... TBH... :confused: :what

All I said that I though we had a little bowling advantage, which is true.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread