Pakistan in India

Poor fielding also,just look at the number of dropped catches.
Makes it seems as if they have thrown the match ! :mad

Misbah is still there :p

Oh,and they are bowling better now.

Younis Khan is out !
Nevertheless,Zaheer gives away too amny runs in 4's and 6's.
Bad bowling without any variety.

India's ODI form has been really bad, and it states that Pakistan lost the first game and India didnt win it. Right now, I wouldnt be surprised if Afridi finishes this off in glory! But it will go down to the wire. Wonder if there is any behind the scenes work going on. How are we being treated to 3 nail biting Ind vs Pak matches this year and that too very close to each other?

You call it pathetic ? Its worse than that.
Poor bowling....?
The middle order is also responsible for this.
Tendulkar and Gambhir were going great guns-we should have had 370 on the board really.

Pakistan will have to lose from here-Shaihd Afridi and Sohail Tanvir still to come.
I can't belive it,they let them get 148 in the last 13 overs.

We should have just batted the Pakistanis out of the game by getting around 360. Instead, we got ourselves into a hole where even playing the 50 overs out was looking difficult at a stage.
If you cannot get 350 on a great batting track after being 2-179 in 25 overs, it just is`nt good enough for a professional unit.

Having said that 322 should be successfully defended 9/10 times , especially when the opposition requires 148 runs from the last 13 overs.

Last edited:
Zaheer now needs a kick on the backside .
He is really dishing up some crap here to Afridi and this has virtually finished this game for us.

Afridis' edging it really close. This is intense man! Match is turning out to be damn interesting from the Zaheer over.

17/12 isn't a piece of cake, but it isn't the easiest to defend either. We need to get Afridi or bowl really tight.

What a great match so far. 16 needed off 11. This is going to be tight and I would not have expected less from India Vs Pakistan.

I am fully backing Pathan to win it from here with his deadly accuracy.

Last edited:
That six means the match is over 7 runs from 6 balls is a piece of cake. We need a wicket.

I wanna tear Prasad's hair. I wanna kill him I wanna eat him alive...........Scoundrel idiot after posting such a good target we lost the match only because of fourth class bowling

Match is tied now. 1/2. It's not Prasad's fault. Pak win a nailbiter. It's unfair to point the blame somewhere, just enjoy the cricket.

That was some shot by Afridi over mid off for 6. Pakistan really won thanks to younis and they chsed really well, they had it won with a few overs to go imo just because it was so well paced.

I'M FEELING RUINED RIGHT NOW. I cant believe it . Shoot Prasad Slap him Kick him Arrest him. Kick Zaheer out of the team. The poorest bowling i have ever seen Whoever has heard of a team posting 320+ and then loosing a match?

That was some shot by Afridi over mid off for 6. Pakistan really won thanks to younis and they chsed really well, they had it won with a few overs to go imo just because it was so well paced.

As a neutral, it was a good game. As an Indian fan, I'm crushed at us not having defended 42/24 odd. Can't put the blame on anyone really, because our bowling did do enough to get us back into the match with the quick wickets. Fielding was ok, it was just a good run-chase from a tense India-Pakistan match.

Users who are viewing this thread