Pakistan in India

I wanna tear Prasad's hair. I wanna kill him I wanna eat him alive...........Scoundrel idiot after posting such a good target we lost the match only because of fourth class bowling

Dont swear :mad its not allowed in this forum . Read the rules

I'M FEELING RUINED RIGHT NOW. I cant believe it . Shoot Prasad Slap him Kick him Arrest him. Kick Zaheer out of the team. The poorest bowling i have ever seen
Its not the bowlers fault as much as the batsmen. India needed to get more than 320. The Indian middle order should have batted better.

Great game, Afridi won it with a fine cameo.

The bowling was poor. Too many wides and Prasad needs to help them with accuracy because it is the number 1 concern. The pace is now good as is the slower balls but the accuracy needs to be worked on.

1-1 with 3 to go, perfect for the advancement of the series. It really was a shame that the team structure which was built on the extra batsmen was wasted due to a collapse. I am really in favour of Praveen Kumar in the squad ahead of RP Singh who once again has cost India an ODI with his poor bowling at a crucial moment. 2 for 59 off 10 does not tell the story of 6wides, a no ball and 11 conceded off the penultimate over with that shocking ball to Afridi. Kumar could have pushed India up to 350 in the latter overs too.

:mad :) we won ...

people in Pakistan wont have been able to watch it ... :mad

Musharraf Go homoe..

I'M FEELING RUINED RIGHT NOW. I cant believe it . Shoot Prasad Slap him Kick him Arrest him. Kick Zaheer out of the team. The poorest bowling i have ever seen Whoever has heard of a team posting 320+ and then loosing a match?

South Africa once scored 336 and lost that match ;) Have u forgot that match where Australia made that mamoth 400+ runs and still they lost . Its cricket, anything can happen :)

Match is tied now. 1/2. It's not Prasad's fault. Pak win a nailbiter. It's unfair to point the blame somewhere, just enjoy the cricket.

Nailbiter???? Well, who transformed this match from a "LAUGH AND WIN" situation for India to "A NAILBITER"??????? The bowlers? RIGHT? By bowling too too many extras and bad deliveries. Who is the bowling coach? V PRASAD. What is he doing?Sitting there and sleeping. Prasad....please rise...try to figure out team's mistakes

Its time for Zaheer to warm the bench.I was against this decision of team's think tank to drop Sreesanth.How can you drop a player who gives his 100% always.Even though he goes for runs i will still pick him over zaheer(who was not looking fit to me)

Damn. :(

They deserved it , though. Fair result.

We missed Kartik really bad, without his containment. They coasted it after the partnership between Younus and Misbah.

Hah, can't believe they lost this. Only in India :)

Atleast Boom Boom did well, thats two good games for him this series :)

RP needs to be dropped. He is good for test where he has time, but he seems to be lacking variations in ODIs.
Irfan is too slow to bowl in the death, you need Zaheer and someone like Bhajji/Kartik in the final overs.
And we need our middle order to stop throwing away good starts. 350 should have been easy after Sachin got out, but they somehow lost the plot a bit before recovering.

And Akmal. Damn you. For three series you drop the simplest of catches, then you grab a beauty to rob Sachin of yet ANOTHER century!!!

Apart from that...... end of the day it's only a match if a team wins other looses.. big lesson..

What Pakistanis and Indian don’t understand is that one day it’s us and other day its them. We should not be aggressive when we loose because it all happens. It happened to us 3 days back, today was India’s turn.
It’s what India VS Pakistan is all about.

@ King Cricket and other people.

Apart from that...... end of the day it's only a match if a team wins other looses.. big lesson..

What Pakistanis and Indian don’t understand is that one day it’s us and other day its them. We should not be aggressive when we loose because it all happens. It happened to us 3 days back, today was India’s turn.
It’s what India VS Pakistan is all about.
But both teams bowled and fielded poorly.:p

Zorax, are you mad? RP was like our best pace bowler today.

Users who are viewing this thread