Pakistan in India

When will they pick the next team?And captain also?

i thought they would have announced it by today.....
anyways....dhoni is too inexperienced (test wise) to be the captain....
it should be ganguly IMHO.....kumble can do the job as well..
but i havent seen him lead a side in my entire life....so cant comment
much on it....

i only pray and wish kaif would get scoring again......that guy is a
master tactician !!! :hpraise

Only Pakistan can lose a game needing 15 off 25 yet win two weeks later scoring 25 off 15. What a team we follow.

india are not much behind dude.....:p

i thought they would have announced it by today.....
anyways....dhoni is too inexperienced (test wise) to be the captain....
it should be ganguly IMHO.....kumble can do the job as well..
but i havent seen him lead a side in my entire life....so cant comment
much on it....

i only pray and wish kaif would get scoring again......that guy is a
master tactician !!! :hpraise

india are not much behind dude.....:p
Our batting is allright but we need some good fast bowlers.Sreesanth should play in the next match.:mad: Give at least one match to Praveen Kumar play him in place of Sehwag or go for karthik if the condition suits him.5 bolwers is a must.

3) zaheer khan - DROP THE ***** !! why are they still continuing
with him ???
hes been really below average/poor since the england series....
also a poor fielder !!

Don't swear JK, you know that:)

I agree that Zaheer is not brilliant in ODIs but he never has been. He is the spearhead that gets through 10 overs with minimal fuss and usually goes for about 50 whilst taking 1 wicket. Behind Pathan, he is the best pacer we have yet and until new people are tried, he will continue to be.

I agree that Zaheer is not brilliant in ODIs but he never has been. He is the spearhead that gets through 10 overs with minimal fuss and usually goes for about 50 whilst taking 1 wicket. Behind Pathan, he is the best pacer we have yet and until new people are tried, he will continue to be.
Why are you guys forgetting Sreesanth?:mad:

Zorax, are you mad? RP was like our best pace bowler today.
Today maybe, but in general he doesn't seem to be a very threatining OD bowler. In the final 10, he'll get clobberred. Atleast it seems like that to me. It explains why Dhoni finished his quote before the final few overs.

thats unfortunately the truth.....we need to find someone really good
in the domestic circuit....and give lazy people like zaheer khan the job
of warming the bench....!!

ishant sharma anyone ??? :spy:

Why are you guys forgetting Sreesanth?:mad:

well...hes always been 100% in whatever he does which is a good thing...
not many people dare to go as far with the aussies as he did :p...
but the problem is he overdoes it a bit which affects his bowling which
in turn affects the team....so the net result is the current situation !!

ishant sharma anyone ??? :spy:

Lol. He has played 12 List A games and is 19 years old. He should be given a few seasons with India A and perhaps a stint at the MRF Pace Foundation before he plays, at which time any possible improvement has to wait till he gets dropped and replaced.

Ishant is potential, bowling 130-140kph and getting good threatening bounce but, until he dominates domestic cricket, he is nothing more than that.

Praveen Kumar anyone?

Jeez, if they don't pick him in the next squad and play him, the selectors are supreme rulers of the idiot league.

Kumble becomes the next test captain and only for 3 tests.Wth?Whats the use of it?Damn it make ganguly our test captain. :mad:

where are the people that said no Younis at #3, excelent performance by Pakistan today.

Not too unhappy at that, he is VERY competitive and he really hates losing.

YEAH!!! What a game by Pakistan and Younis Khan!!
if Only we played like that in the first ODI it would have been 2-0
but it 1-1 now.
And Afridi bat well in the end

What a classic contest this is at the moment. 1-1, with 3 to go. I hope that it goes down to the last, it certainly deserves to! :D Excellent performances by both India and Pakistan today (with the bat ;) )

Good win for Pakistan. They held their nerves whereas India didn't.

thats a nice change...lost a won match 3 times before...twice against india in 20-20 and against SA...the last match...but yeah...some nice batting by Younus with misbah backing him up...but as they got out one after another i was thinking 'not again' but thanks god that they could finish the job off today...welldone to afridi and tanvir for taking us across the line...1-1 now...looks like it's gonna be an excellent series (no surprise there than:))

Users who are viewing this thread