Pakistan in India

Apart from that...... end of the day it's only a match if a team wins other looses.. big lesson..

What Pakistanis and Indian don?t understand is that one day it?s us and other day its them. We should not be aggressive when we loose because it all happens. It happened to us 3 days back, today was India?s turn.
It?s what India VS Pakistan is all about.

@ King Cricket and other people.

Pakistan lost the first ODI because they were never in a position where they dominated the game.
However, we were dominating the contest for the first 75 overs of the game and managed to mess it up in the last 25.
That is why we fans are so disgusted by this defeat.

We went in with our worst bowling attack Tbh.

Do we have a good ... ok, atleast a feeble/mediocre bowling attack in first place? :p :noway

Cricketman93 said:
What the crap!?
Dravid just hit a double ton!
Vengsarkar, wtf?

Well, They have already made a mistake of not selecting Dravid for first Two ODIs... Now, if they drop Sehwag again and select Dravid, it will be a another crap decision.. because, Sehwag was selected to prove himself... So dropping him without enough chances makes no sense in my opinion.

So the selector's situation is horrible to select whom and drop whom! I am not defending our selectors as i very well know that, they make some funny things and play with our team like rolling the dice. :D

aditya123 said:
That is why we fans are so disgusted by this defeat.

Well, as a fan, personally, i didn't get disappointed by just last defeat. My worries and frustrations on Indian ODI bowling started at DLF cup!

Well, as a fan, personally, i didn't get disappointed by just last defeat. My worries and frustrations on Indian ODI bowling started at DLF cup!

If it the DLF Cup in Malaysia you are talking about, then I don`t know why you were frustrated with the Indian bowling there.
It was out batting which let us down in that series.
I remember well that we even managed to defend a target of 162 versus the West Indies, who were then in superb batting form.
We even restricted the Aussies to 213 in the deciding contest but our batsmen failed to chase it down successfully.

If it the DLF Cup in Malaysia you are talking about, then I don`t know why you were frustrated with the Indian bowling there.

Yes, in Malaysia only.

India's tour to WestIndies : When they(WI) were bowling, it made us to feel that pitch is having something for the bowlers, soon after, our bowling looked below ordinary. If Bravo can attempt those slow tricky deliveries, none of our bowlers dared to attempt those tricky suprise ones.

DLF Cup,Malaysia : That was the point i started hating RP Singh to the core. Munaf and Pathan slowly started to rust as well.

In one of the matches, where we managed to get Windies all out for 141, RP's eco rate was 10RPO in his 4 overs. :rolleyes:

Champions Trophy : Same as Windies tour. Our bowling looked very ordinary for opponents especially against Australia and Windes. Only great success was against England.. That too thanks for Munaf for getting KP early.

SA tour : I don't need to say anything i guess. We horribly struggled in ODIs. When we struggled to make 200 in batting and making us to feel that, pitch has got some exceptional bowling support, our bowlers showed other way.

Poor body language of Munaf, Pathan's extreme struggle with line/length, VRV's something so called fast bowling are our major drawbacks.

WCup 2007 : This is where I lost complete hopes on our bowlers. They struggled to make Bermuda all out which is a big shame infact. :mad: After this, i have been repeatedly saying, i never ever trust our so called dear pace bowlers. Our ODI pace bowling need some miracle to happen.

Tour to England :
In ODIs, bowlers completely forgot how to bowl in end overs. No yorkers.. no block holes.. In other words, they forgot the simple basics. Dravid was repeatedly saying the same( we didn't bowl yorkers.. we failed to spot the block holes etc etc ) but didn't come up with a solution.

All my points were regarding ODIs only. Wait and see in ODIs in Australia against Aus/SL. I would be the happiest man, if our bowlers prove me wrong too in Australia.

It is only Indian who can lose a game from such a commanding position.

It makes you think whether they did it on purpose :mad

Yes, in Malaysia only.

India's tour to WestIndies : When they(WI) were bowling, it made us to feel that pitch is having something for the bowlers, soon after, our bowling looked below ordinary. If Bravo can attempt those slow tricky deliveries, none of our bowlers dared to attempt those tricky suprise ones.

DLF Cup,Malaysia : That was the point i started hating RP Singh to the core. Munaf and Pathan slowly started to rust as well.

In one of the matches, where we managed to get Windies all out for 141, RP's eco rate was 10RPO in his 4 overs. :rolleyes:

Champions Trophy : Same as Windies tour. Our bowling looked very ordinary for opponents especially against Australia and Windes. Only great success was against England.. That too thanks for Munaf for getting KP early.

SA tour : I don't need to say anything i guess. We horribly struggled in ODIs. When we struggled to make 200 in batting and making us to feel that, pitch has got some exceptional bowling support, our bowlers showed other way.

Poor body language of Munaf, Pathan's extreme struggle with line/length, VRV's something so called fast bowling are our major drawbacks.

WCup 2007 : This is where I lost complete hopes on our bowlers. They struggled to make Bermuda all out which is a big shame infact. :mad: After this, i have been repeatedly saying, i never ever trust our so called dear pace bowlers. Our ODI pace bowling need some miracle to happen.

Tour to England :
In ODIs, bowlers completely forgot how to bowl in end overs. No yorkers.. no block holes.. In other words, they forgot the simple basics. Dravid was repeatedly saying the same( we didn't bowl yorkers.. we failed to spot the block holes etc etc ) but didn't come up with a solution.

All my points were regarding ODIs only. Wait and see in ODIs in Australia against Aus/SL. I would be the happiest man, if our bowlers prove me wrong too in Australia.

All these are from your cricket story?:p

Hay we lost a easy game last time
You were never in a position to win that one.But yes last ODI against South Africa you lost the match from winning position.:mad:

Last edited:
Why does Zaheer look so out of sorts. He doesn't look like a strike bowler right now.

Why does Zaheer look so out of sorts. He doesn't look like a strike bowler right now.
It happens when a player takes his place for granted.I think someone should remind him of how he cameback after getting dropped.

Irfan is looking more like a strike bowler now.
I think he is relishing the opportunity to go to back to where it all started for him-Australia.

He is really the pick of the Indian seamers.
I think Khan should get the sack for the Tests.
Why can't they play Sree ? -Well even though i'm not a big fan of his,i think this is the perfect time for him to rattlesome bails.

Users who are viewing this thread