Pakistan Tour of Australia 2009/10

Pakistan are their own worst enemies. As good as the Aussies have been Pakistan have contributed more to the downfall than the Australians have, both with the negative tactics with the ball and poor work with the bat.

The one dayers should be somewhat more entertaining with both the Windies and Pakistan being better ODI sides than they are test teams.

I don't know what goes wrong with Pakistan cricket. It's unbelievable. It shocked me when Yousuf stayed staring at Salman Butt. Yes, it was terrible running. But you're the captain. Way to make one of the players feel horrible and cause a big fuss about it. It's not the time and place. I don't think he makes a good captain. Firstly his performances have been poor lately. You want your captain to lead from the front and set a good example. Secondly his fields and tactics are incredibly poor. Who knows, maybe that lead to the second run-out. At any rate, Butt owes the team probably a double century now for running out Pakistan's 2 best batsmen.

The simple things let Pakistan down so badly. Running between the wickets and catching/fielding. Also they're often out to poor shots, not so much this game but in the others and the NZ series.

But on a positive note, what excellent innings, firstly from Ponting. He was a bit scratchy at first but that's what bad form does. The rest was excellent. Clarke also played a great innings for a new high score. Australia in 100% command.

Youseff certainly makes a poor captain and it does seem like he doesn't want the job. The problem is that in the current side there is nobody else capable of taking over. There are some big problems in Pakistan cricket that need sorting out.

Shall I say something :facepalm
Expect Pakistan innings to be over by lunch tom. give them another day and the series is over

Pakistan's opening combo is dependent on IF's and Buts i mean IF(Imran Farhat) and Butt(Salman Butt).:)

Users who are viewing this thread