Pakistan Tour of Australia 2009/10

Pakistan is absolutely terrible. They haven't learned anything from the first 2 tests.

NANANANANANANA KATMAN!

I've actually missed all his wickets. Anyone care to share how he got them? What tricks did he use? Did he use the one where he floats it up 4 meters then dips it down as a yorker in less than a second? His one where he swings it 2 meters one way and spins it 3 meters the other? Or the one where he rolls his arm over 78 times before delivering the ball?

He gave them medium length and spun em, the batsman got completely confused and got edges,
I doubt Pak can avoid the follow on.

Last wicket annoying partnership :mad: cmon, you cannot take ages to get the last pin out.

He gave them medium length and spun em, the batsman got completely confused and got edges,
I doubt Pak can avoid the follow on.

Wow. What a super star. The batsmen were obviously expecting one of his 4 meter dippers, and he fooled them. Legend.

Wow Australia's new ball bowling is toothless. Siddle and Bollinger can't get the ball to do ANYTHING - no swing, no seam, no real worrying pace. Hilfy and Brett Lee would be a vastly improved new ball combination - they might actually get the ball off the straight and Lee can actually hurry the batsmen a bit.

Wonder if Waqar is reconsidering his comments on Mitchell Johnson. He has shown today who he truly is. A really really really lucky pie chucker

After a 350 run partnership in the first innings, I can't see why anyone would be surprised at the lack of penetration by the bowlers.

With 18 overs left in todays play, i think we can get our lead to past 300 by the end of todays play :) but that doesn't mean throw your wickets :p

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Oh Wotto, NOT AGAIN :doh

NANANANANANANA KATMAN!

I've actually missed all his wickets. Anyone care to share how he got them? What tricks did he use? Did he use the one where he floats it up 4 meters then dips it down as a yorker in less than a second? His one where he swings it 2 meters one way and spins it 3 meters the other? Or the one where he rolls his arm over 78 times before delivering the ball?

Calm down Brah. He is so underbowled though.

Weak shot from Watson :facepalm Carn Ricky!

It's good that Katich is able to bowl again, I think before he had a bad shoulder or something?

After a 350 run partnership in the first innings, I can't see why anyone would be surprised at the lack of penetration by the bowlers.

Watch Bollinger and Siddle bowl with the new ball, then watch Asif's first ball to Watson. Wow seam movement, a hint of swing. That's what I'm talking about. By comparison, at present the Aussie new ball is pretty average

Users who are viewing this thread