Pakistan Tour of Australia 2009/10

I knew Pakistan batting line is poor.:facepalm
Austraila is going this easily.
Pakistan is all about ODI and T20, They are not a Test team sadly because they haven't got a test players expect for Yousef and Younus Khan but they are not in Foam.

"We are not playing for self, we are playing for country. If I'm 35 years old and I can get three runs, he's 25 years old, why can't he take the runs?" Yousuf said.

"He is a little lazy, everybody knows. He's just 25 years old and he can't run. That is why I was just standing there.

"It was an easy three runs. Me and him the same in 140 overs fielding.

"We play for country here, not for self. I just stopped there, I didn't say anything, I was just very sad with the whole thing."

Yousuf blasts selfish Salman - Australia - Fox Sports

Knew Butt was going to cop it.

That's not the kind of thing you do in public. Bad way of handling it and it's a good way to make Pakistan players (not just Salman) pack up their stuff and leave to go play IPL or something else. Heck, Yousuf went to play in the ICL (though I believe he was one of the ones who signed before it was banned and he probably thought he could still play for Pakistan so i'll cut him some slack on that) so not a great example set there.

Love the Ch9 reenactments, Taylor having the gloves in the hands was funny. All good points they made with that second call.

Butt slowly making up for the run outs. Hes looked good with his batting, his running still leaves a lot to be desired.

Watson causing some problems atm.

North driving me nuts with how far back he stands. We have seen way too many drop in front of the slips this summer.

Lucky lucky Butt, could that be the drop that saves his career (if he goes on to a big score)

He will go into an even deeper shell now. He should be reaching his 100 sometime next week.

If Malik was in instead of Iqbal (Misbah did make an unbeaten 65 at the MCG) for the whole series, they could have done better. We're resorting to our number 1 leggie in Australia now. :p

Very good hundred from Butt, he loves Hobart. I shall rename it Hobutt.

Katart? Hobich? Not sure, but now it has to do with Katich.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread