Pakistan Tour of Australia 2009/10

Nice slower ball by Watson to get the dangerous Akmal. He must love ODIs as he can let rip again, a few balls have passed the 140 mark.

Finally, a wicket. Great start from the Pakistani's, hoping they can give us something considerable to chase.

Once again, Shane Watson is the on who breaks the opening partnership.

And Younis strides out, 1 month late :p

Finally, a wicket. Great start from the Pakistani's, hoping they can give us something considerable to chase.

I am sure these are pretty rare cases where fans from both sides are hoping for a good total by Pak.....

^ I think Hilfy is a much better looking ODI bowler than Siddle but surprisingly Siddle has had more success off late.

Great comeback by Watson, I thought he was the one Pakistan will go after and they did but ended up losing Akmal.

khalek added 2 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Butt's dealing in boundaries now but I would like to see him rotate the strike as well to make sure he makes a big one and stays till the end.

Younis bhai as usual taking too long to get himself in :D

Neither his ODI or FRC figures give me any confidence and having watched him in his ODI performances, he has looked average.

akmal should have been sent... now we have two tuk tuk (slang for 3 rpo) players in.... should have one attacking player at one end all the time

What the heck is Younis doing? He needs to look for singles or attack the spinner which he does so well.

Yousuf asks the selectors to bring Younis back for the tests and they refuse. Then they bring him back for the ODIs and he is in test mode.
No practice matches or anything, just one domestic game.

LOL at Yousuf getting out, just standing there and watching the ball hit the bails.

that was the softest of dismissals.... wondering whether you can hit it with your feet if it looks heading to the wicket? he had time to try something there

common sense out of the window again... it is agonising to see such lack of common sense displayed again and again....

Last edited:
The crazy world of Pakistan cricket, at least we know he can still play Test cricket ;)

What a weird wicket, took ages before it hit the stumps and Yousuf didn't even attempt to knock it away. Geez that replay makes it look even worse, he was just looking at his down fall.

The crazy world of Pakistan cricket, at least we know he can still play Test cricket ;)

What a weird wicket, took ages before it hit the stumps and Yousuf didn't even attempt to knock it away. Geez that replay makes it look even worse, he was just looking at his down fall.

and he is the captain.... :doh:doh:doh:doh:doh

Users who are viewing this thread